How to tell your own attractiveness level?

MOGMASTER69

MOGMASTER69

Iron
Best way to tell? Is it # of lays, most attractive lay, or an average of the handful of most attractive lays? Or, most attractive girl able to make your girlfriend?

I find it quite hard to tell sometimes. Would be awesome if there was a universal litmus test for this kind of thing for single guys.

((Height x body count) + cranium diameter) / midface length

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and uksucks
average psl of the girls you fucked. their number doesnt matter. 10 psl2 girls dont mean shit compared to 1 psl7

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Kaari and MOGMASTER69
Best way to tell? Is it # of lays, most attractive lay, or an average of the handful of most attractive lays? Or, most attractive girl able to make your girlfriend?

I find it quite hard to tell sometimes. Would be awesome if there was a universal litmus test for this kind of thing for single guys.
If you’re not white, based on the women that have shown interest in you. If your white based on how many Asian foid show interest in you and how easy your life is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, MOGMASTER69 and aids
This is honestly difficult. Best bet would Be how good your best slays looked. I bagged 2 stacies. At least this is how I cope that I'm good looking.

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
If you find it hard to tell / have mixed experiences with women, that means you are average.

It has nothing to do with how attractive your slays are or how many girls you've slept with. How are you treated by women? How often do they come up to you in public or give you IOIs? That's what matters.

This is honestly difficult. Best bet would Be how good your best slays looked. I bagged 2 stacies. At least this is how I cope that I'm good looking.
It is pretty hard to tell. I'm in a similar position where the my top handful are quite good but the overall average is meh. Can't tell if I just got lucky those times or if they're an indication of my true level

Good stuff though broeder, most guys couldn't say the same as you

Hard to say without knowing your height.

If you're a normie, height will determine if you can get girls or not.
A 6'3 LTN can get the same treatment and attention as a 5'7 HTN.

But once you're sub5 or chad, height is cope as your face is the determining factor.

A 6'3 sub5 will still be an incel and a 5'7 chad will still slay.

But obviously height will still play a role.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71023