How To Test Muscle Insertions at High Bodyfat%

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
How do I test my muscle insertions at a higher bodyfat%?

I would like to know if my abs are "aesthetic," but I am not at a low enough bodyfat% where I can tell just how good my muscle insertions are.

Is there a method of 'testing' how symmetrical, even, etc they are without being shredded?

Thanks.

lose weight fat fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, Deleted member 2275, 50konsurgeryat35 and 3 others
So funny how on a looksmaxing site people will take any route they can get to not have to lose weight (the biggest and easiest looksmax)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Entschuldigung, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
So funny how on a looksmaxing site people will take any route they can get to not have to lose weight (the biggest and easiest looksmax)
I am not fat, I am a bit lean.
But I can't be cutting and whatever else because I am 14 at the moment and don't want to mess up my development.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
How do I test my muscle insertions at a higher bodyfat%?

I would like to know if my abs are "aesthetic," but I am not at a low enough bodyfat% where I can tell just how good my muscle insertions are.

Is there a method of 'testing' how symmetrical, even, etc they are without being shredded?

Thanks.
flex it and stretch the fat

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
I am not fat, I am a bit lean.
But I can't be cutting and whatever else because I am 14 at the moment and don't want to mess up my development.
If you're lean you should be able to see insertion points just fine

Being in a caloric surplus in your development means higher e

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
If you're lean you should be able to see insertion points just fine

Being in a caloric surplus in your development means higher e
I found them, I realize that my abs and shoulders are fine, my chest is exceptional. However I have a short bicep insertion and long tendon :cry:

Unless you have a pretty big upper chest and not manlet then there's no way your chest is exceptional. Go look at Arnold, that's exceptional and doesn't even look that good in his young years

• +1
Reactions: wagbox