How to text women

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
Calling a woman is basically DEAD nowadays especially with women you just met. Unless you are already in a relationship with a woman (casual or long term) women don’t answer the phone anymore.

The women that I’m involved with 80 to 90 percent of the time we text. It use to be you either talk to a woman in person or over the phone but technology has changed that and if you don’t adapt your success with women will suffer.

I have sent and received hundreds of text so let me give you my 5 simple guides to texting women.

Number 1 Keep It Fun And Flirty

Way too many guys want to tell women their life stories, how they feel about her, etc. Keep all that to yourself especially when you just met a woman.

She was truly attracted to you and give you her number because she really does want to see you again then remain the same attractive guy.

Save the long stories and all that stuff for when you see her in person on date. Being too serious over text with a woman you just met shows too much investment which kills attraction.

Number 2 Be Short

I shake my head when guys show me longs texts they send women, nothing says to a woman you just met that you are desperate, needy and too available when you send long texts.

It just send the wrong message and I have very rarely see it work out for a guy when he does that. Think about this, if you had just 3 or 4 other women who were 9s and 10s that you were already banging would you send this new chick who you just met long ass text? I highly doubted.

Why? Because you aren’t over invested in this woman who you don’t know. Women simply aren’t attracted to men who over invest in them. Keep the text fun and flirty but short.

Number 3 Use Text To Display Leadership

When going for the date via text guys tend to ask in a weak way. They will say, “Does that day work for you?” “Are you free that day?” “I would love to see you again.” NO, NO, NO! LOL. Women want the alpha male.

Be direct and assumptive when asking for the date. Let a woman tell you that day doesn’t work for her instead of you asking her. For example say, “I’m free Wednesday let’s meet for a drink around 7”

“Let meet Sunday afternoon at Starbucks, are you more of a coffee or tea person?” “You seem cool, I guess I will give you a chance lol. How good are you at pool?”

Those text show leadership and dominance. Women respond to that type of stuff, trust me on that.

Number 4 Reframe From Using Too Many Emojis

There is nothing wrong with emojis they are actually one of my favorite things to use however you don’t want to over use them.

Again when you send too many smiley faces and expressions of I’m in love with you already emojis before the first date it sends the message of desperate and needy.

Send one or two and call it a day. I like to send the playful emojis and funny memes if I’m teasing a woman. It keeps things fun and flirty.

Number 5 Don’t Text Her Back Immediately EVERYTIME

There is nothing wrong with texting back and forth with a woman especially in the beginning because it keeps the attraction going.

HOWEVER when you text her back immediately every damn time it just shows that you either have no life or you are making her a priority too soon aka desperate which is an attraction killer.

Sometimes take 15, 20 minutes to get back to her, even if you aren’t busy which you should be, act as if you have 100 super models texting you everyday.

If you think this is too much, let me ask you a question. Have you ever experienced this with women? If you had any interaction with women you know that women don’t text you back immediately especially in the beginning. Do the same thing to them, it will keep women on their toes and interested.

Number 6 End The Text Conversation First

When you end the interaction first it just shows that you aren’t attached and you aren’t overly invested in this woman that you just met.

Women are attracted to that because mostly EVERY GUY they meet is trying to impress them and prove themselves to them. Don’t be that guy, in order to be killer with women and get the 9s and 10s you have to be different. Ending the text conversation first helps communicate that.

There are two ways to end the conversation first and I use both of them. The first way is to simply say, “Talk to you later” The second way is to just not respond after several high notes via text. Again if you think this is harsh women do this all the time so don’t worry about it.

They do the second one a lot. I’m sure you had a woman just stop responding to your text in the middle of your text interaction with them when you thought things were going well, do the same thing to them. It drives them crazy and amps up attraction.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Seems redpilled but ill take it

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
For number 5 make sure to never text back immediately if she doesn't too. You gotta be self aware and read the situation sometimes.

Solid thread.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Magma and Charisma
Text is pulled from asktrp forum, use your common sense and ignore andrewtate malegaze bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoatOfAllTime and DalitBoss