How to thicken/darken eyebrows?And keep eyes how they look like after a bath/shower.

A

amnestics

Bronze
Title. My eyes look legit chad after a shower/bath. The only thing that‘s bad about them is relatively light/thin eyebrows. How do I fix them and keep my eyes looking like that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: pizza
Jamaican castor oil this is no joke the quickest

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
Jamaican castor oil this is no joke the quickest
castor oil is underrated. sorry for shit photo dont have a before.
IMG 20201006 181415

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon
Title. My eyes look legit chad after a shower/bath. The only thing that‘s bad about them is relatively light/thin eyebrows. How do I fix them and keep my eyes looking like that.

As the others have said, castor oil is legit. If you have light colored hair dying them is also a good option. Better than using makeup and lasts quite a while.

Dermaroll or ideally dermastamp your eyebrows and apply either a growth serum or minoxidil if the growth serum doesnt work for you.

Your serum should contain: Pentapeptide-17, Boitinoyl Tripeptide-1 theres a study that suggests that this combination might be even stronger than Minoxidil

also dye them black

so
Dermaroll or ideally dermastamp your eyebrows and apply either a growth serum or minoxidil if the growth serum doesnt work for you.

Your serum should contain: Pentapeptide-17, Boitinoyl Tripeptide-1 theres a study that suggests that this combination might be even stronger than Minoxidil

also dye them black
sounds very experimental. although no thanks to minoxidil i heard the side effects