How to thugmaxx

dannymogs.

dannymogs.

Iron
I live in the hood and go to school that’s a all black school basically and I need to know what to do to make myself more better than the low cells in that school, I’m also black mix with Puerto Rican so i don’t have 4a hair I think I got 3b hair with a low tape but I need tips to thug max fr what else do I need to get more admired from people how can I be more different but in a way that’s good please give me tipes and a lot of people be asking me for Percs, weed all type of drugs but what type of friends group should I fit in with.

get into a gang and start doing drugs + hang out with the kids you know are nt and popular

• +1
Reactions: Chavz and yue
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chavz, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and hybobu
But I need to money max first I need to get closer to the plugs aka people who sell them but I need to get closer to the people who sell them for cheap for more profit but yeah your right
perfect chance for you, i wish i had this opportunity, since ur puerto rican u should sell coke

But I need to money max first I need to get closer to the plugs aka people who sell them but I need to get closer to the people who sell them for cheap for more profit but yeah your right
i can give you dealer prices and ship weekly/biweekly to you

I would like that really I’ll update any news to see how I grow
how much money do you have i will ship you 10g for 600€ then you sell it for 100-120€ per

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and ´´´´´´´´
Okay but I’ll like to take this convo somewhere else tbh

You should seriously consider selling crack. Its the most low inhibition Bad Boy thing you can do. It's affordable for your clientele and will bring you instant bad boy street cred. Then use the cash you make to buy all the flyest clothes you can find. Even dye the crack pink to make it trendy for girls to smoke. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: dannymogs.
I will try selling I’m just looking for plugs to buy for cheap and selling it for more profit and probably go from there but first I need to gain more bonds with the people selling it tbh

Yall know how to scam or should I make this another forum😆

I will try selling I’m just looking for plugs to buy for cheap and selling it for more profit and probably go from there but first I need to gain more bonds with the people selling it tbh
Some drugs you only find for cheap on darknet like acid or mdma because theres not many people producing it or maybe you can find someone who knows the source, for example in my country a tab of acid is 10euro and never found anything below that, on darknet you can buy 3euro per tab

Coke, weed, heroin, you can find the source easily with bulk prices to resell

Yeah but finding Great prices that will get me more profit is har stop find where I am at because all the plugs are selling them at a very high prices or maybe lower but there har stop find them type of people but maybe I just need more people to get it from but that acid price from country to s a great price

Sell acid
No cool kids do acid. This isn't the late 1960's. Selling weed is lame because you can buy it at the store. Selling crack is the way to go because it's in small amounts for less money and he can dye it different colours to make it trendy like the "pink cocaine" trend going on. Then when girls get addicted he can pimp them out and gain even more popularity and low inhibition status.

Attachments

• crack-cocaine2.jpg
    crack-cocaine2.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 0
retard i will sell to you cheap i told you

I live in the hood and go to school that’s a all black school basically and I need to know what to do to make myself more better than the low cells in that school, I’m also black mix with Puerto Rican so i don’t have 4a hair I think I got 3b hair with a low tape but I need tips to thug max fr what else do I need to get more admired from people how can I be more different but in a way that’s good please give me tipes and a lot of people be asking me for Percs, weed all type of drugs but what type of friends group should I fit in with.
Get a sleeve on right arm.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Imagine OP tries to cop some weed to resell and gets robbed and killed 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine OP just gets shot in a drive by shooting due to gang affiliation or just for being a dealer 🤣🤣
Imagine OP goes to fuck a bitch but it's the opps setting him up to get robbed and/or killed 😂😂
This shit not no game son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sonny Black, Saiyan King and bfol7
Bet I’m thinking of a different design that no body has but my uncle died so I wanna dedicate my whole sleaze to him fr
If you are Puerto Rican this should be the look you try to emulate while selling crack:

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
Imagine OP just gets shot in a drive by shooting due to gang affiliation or just for being a dealer 🤣🤣
Imagine OP goes to fuck a bitch but it's the opps setting him up to get robbed and/or killed 😂😂
Lmao ts would be fucked up but you 4kt

lmao :lul:. the guy is retarded he wants risk life in jail or death for some pussy. Thugmaxxing is a trap, try acting hard and you are gonna get called out, recorded, beat the shit out of and get posted online and thats the best outcome

The only people who project their own positive experiences onto everyone else more than Chads is females.