How to to stop parasites (humans) from preying on you?

St. BlackOps2Cel

St. BlackOps2Cel

The Reference
In real life some people are like parasites, and if you have enough IQ you can spot them quickly. They come with a big smile, and they agree on everything you say, and they start praising you like a king.

But in reality they're just playing their low IQ repulsive game. They wanna know you (have a relationship with you), before they start profiting from you and showing you their true repulsive nature.

My first question is what make those parasites choose you? What are personality traits that might attract them?

My second question is how to prevent them from approaching you.

My third question is how to get rid of them if you already have them in your life?

Anyone has any practical ideas?

Note: Some people might say: "well, just spit it in their faces", but this is not always the best way to solve this kind of problems, because life is complicated.

There must be books written about this shit. Because this shit is happening everywhere.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Don’t be a target

Command respect, don’t seem soft
This kind of character is dangerous too. Imagine for example a person who is in "respect me mode" 100% of the time. Then they found a foot fetish pictures in his phone. Then he's screwed.
This kind for personality gives too little room for mistakes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6403
This kind of character is dangerous too. Imagine for example a person who is in "respect me mode" 100% of the time. Then they found a foot fetish pictures in his phone. Then he's screwed.
This kind for personality gives too little room for mistakes.
Lie, deny and use scapegoats

dont be a autist hardbody 24/7 only when necessary

• JFL
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel