how to train as a newbie? just train to failure + eat protein + recovery and repeat? i'm a skinnycel

Just pack in as many workouts as you can in one day, recover, eat protein or whatever supp you can get, then or in the gym the following day or the day after. It’s layjit.

Just pack in as many workouts as you can in one day, recover, eat protein or whatever supp you can get, then or in the gym the following day or the day after. It’s layjit.
but how much reps and sets for each exercise for each muscle group? or just do how many reps until I can't do it anymore? And should I even need to do bench press, I guess girls don't like the big chest guy then

but how much reps and sets for each exercise for each muscle group? or just do how many reps until I can't do it anymore? And should I even need to do bench press, I guess girls don't like the big chest guy then
Just do as many reps as possible until you can’t. Then recover and you can do more the next day. It’s not rocket science. But you can get a personal trainer to help you with the specific workouts.

Aim for an average of 6/8-12 reps on every exercise train till death

Aim for an average of 6/8-12 reps on every exercise train till death
so if for example, I can bench press 10 reps per a set I can't do it anymore, should I rest a little and comeback do another set?

Imagine your an spartan fighting in the 300, doing 8-12 intense to death reps, training 3x/week (push,pull,legs) and once you‘re done you eat like an starving animal until you throw up

In about 6 months you should have noticable gains