494861BE 9937 4AA5 B296 921353002489

give blowjobs to forum users

Neck curl, neck extension 20 reps

• +1
Reactions: Aero, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 24444
I put my head on the edge of a chair and lift my body with my neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Maybe it’s just genetics but I never do direct neck training and mine seems to grow along with the rest of my physique. I do heavy deadlifts and shrugs which seem to stimulate some neck hypertrophy.

Btw, roidcel necks are cope. As long as you don’t look like a lolipop you’re fine.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 24444
still addicted eh?
I don’t blame you.
Relevant question too, I put this thread on watch

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Look at @Prettyboy jawline/lower third guide

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
still addicted eh?
I don’t blame you.
Relevant question too, I put this thread on watch
I decided to use it in the evenings since I signed a big client for my creative agency and can’t rot 24/7 here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and pneumocystosis
Look at the best of the best neck training Mega thread

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 24444
I do it three times a week, and I do two different workouts alternating. Workout 1 is three sets of neck extensions and three sets of neck curls using a harness. Pro-tip: wearing a hat makes a cheap harness fit better and work better. Workout 2 is three sets of lateral neck raises on each side. I do these laying on the floor with plates on my head. Wear a hat for these as well. Then I'll do one handed shrugs, turn your head to the side of the arms doing the shrug and put your chin down. Supposedly this emphasizes the levator scapulae rather than the traps, which connects to your neck and might help fill it out, or it might not.

I like to do high reps and light weight so I don't fuck up my neck. I'd recommed starting with like 20 pounds for curls and extensions and a 10 pounds for lateral raises. Work up to like three sets of 30 reps, then put 2.5 pounds more, and again work up to like 30 reps and so on and so forth. It's not really that important sets or reps as long as you are progressively overloading and not damaging your neck.

Oh, and make sure you warm up. So for neck curls at 20 lbs, do a few reps of 10 pounds, then do a single rep of 20 pounds, wait a bit, do 3 reps of 20 pounds, wait a bit, do 5 reps of 20 pounds, wait a bit then start your working sets. It's imperative you do that single rep and the set of three. You should notice that the weight feels significantly lighter after doing these. Also, for the curls, which is wear you're lifting the weight by pushing your chin down, the weight behind you, I like to push my head almost all the way back while holding the weight to take the weight off my neck, and then gradually let go until my neck is fully supporting the weight. This is necessary because unless you gradually prime this range of motion it will feel super shitty and you will fuck up your neck. I'm not even sure I'm not fucking up my neck. My fear is gradually grinding down the cartilage in my discs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Dystopian
JFL at coping with this its over for you