How to transform round to more "edgy" face? (no surgery)

J

johnny4612

Iron
Hi there!
I do have a round face, but with very good jawline and zygomatic, but Is there a way to turn the face into more "square", with time and training? (taking brad pitt as example). (no surgery)

over if you have a round face

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Loreme
u need to be a psychopath abused dog btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and LooksOrDeath
By losing fat and having bones son

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, tasmanian devil and Mosh12
you mog to death man.. get a better skin i promise you will be fucking models and shit
you mog me to heaven and hell jfl! my ratios are incredibly fucked, u had gf , i cant talk to women! and i were a model once, my autism and bpd fucked it all. now i rott here!

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
you mog me to heaven and hell jfl! my ratios are incredibly fucked, u had gf , i cant talk to women! and i were a model once, my autism and bpd fucked it all. now i rott here!
unironically if you weren't this autistic in purpose and so much of a graycel you'd be praised here and among forum Chads. you're at the same level as Niko.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, PseudoMaxxer and Samsepioler
Its still possi le for you to have a round face shape even after cutting. Could just be how your bones harmonize together that gives off a circular look. If so, the only solution is surgery.

But first, get to 10% bf to see how you actually look

unironically if you weren't this autistic in purpose and so much of a graycel you'd be praised here and among forum Chads. you're at the same level as Niko.
why would i want to be praised! and yeah i had good life 3 years ago, before BPD fucked me in my asshole, now even my morning shit mogs me, cant even go out, cuz im fucked in town jfl!!!!, and niko mogs me!

• So Sad
why would i want to be praised! and yeah i had good life 3 years ago, before BPD fucked me in my asshole, now even my morning shit mogs me, cant even go out, cuz im fucked in town jfl!!!!, and niko mogs me!
weep bbc GIF

enjoy life, chad ...

• So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler
what is there to enjoy? rotting at home everday, posting on org. and sleeping, stuck in this everyday loop....
thats life man
i wake up drink coffee then go take a big shit
after that i order junk food and i binge on it

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Samsepioler and humanoidsub7
what is there to enjoy? rotting at home everday, posting on org. and sleeping, stuck in this everyday loop....
i would be fucking women if i had your face.

fuck you man but i hope you enjoy your life while you can... maybe the Norwood reaper appears later on.

i would be fucking women if i had your face.

fuck you man but i hope you enjoy your life while you can... maybe the Norwood reaper appears later on.
What if you had my autism? And no norwood doesnt appear in my genetics, my dad has the same hair as he had from younger years and hes 40

• WTF
What if you had my autism? And no norwood doesnt appear in my genetics, my dad has the same hair as he had from younger years and hes 40
fuck you man you're chad and you think autism is stopping you? fuck you... fuck you MAN FUCK YOU!!!

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 56659
fuck you man you're chad and you think autism is stopping you? fuck you... fuck you MAN FUCK YOU!!!
autism is not stopping me. its the BPD, you dont get it bro..., its hard. IMAGINE U ARE SITTING THERE WITH A FOID, EVERYTHINGS GOIN ALRIGHT, AND THEN U BREAK DOWN CUZ YOU REMEMBER YOU HAVE SMALL DICK... ITS HARD FOR US

• WTF
autism is not stopping me. its the BPD, you dont get it bro..., its hard. IMAGINE U ARE SITTING THERE WITH A FOID, EVERYTHINGS GOIN ALRIGHT, AND THEN U BREAK DOWN CUZ YOU REMEMBER YOU HAVE SMALL DICK... ITS HARD FOR US
how small

You will never understand my pain

• So Sad
i might not understand it... cuz i have autism. i hope you get everything u want in life!! life is a bitch
literally MILLIMETERS OF FUCKING BONE IS MY FUCKING CASE...

• So Sad
He ain’t chad blud, he’s good looking but not a forum chad imo.

There are so many Low post real looksmaxxer i had the chance to see in here that are literally chad tier. You can’t even imagine.

Who the fuck is Niko tho

• WTF
i have severe acne, girls still would like to be with me and shit but no one would want to have sex with me, im a subhuman
I have clear skin but im subhuman

• So Sad