Reactions: Deleted member
1. Blood Flow
- Minoxidil
- Dermarolling/microneedling

2. Diffuse Thinning
- Anti-Androgens (RU58841, etc)

3. DHT
- Finasteride
Which do I need mainly though of all those?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member
probably fin but it'll maybe turn you into a tranny, but with hair
Idc if I become a girl I’ll buy tits and make an Only Fans

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, Richard_Hungwell, andy9432 and 2 others
probably fin but it'll maybe turn you into a tranny, but with hair
how so into a tranny?

my hairline is NW0 but when I shower with hot water daily many hairs come out and idk what to do...

fin or ru?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Oh fuck, I just realised smth, my hair is noticably and a lot thinner than a year ago :feelswhy:

Would RU restore this? What sides does it have? Pls reply

• Woah
how so into a tranny?

my hairline is NW0 but when I shower with hot water daily many hairs come out and idk what to do...

fin or ru?
I'm actually nw0 but I always read fin on here you have to ask some Baldcels or this thread

• +1
Fin is only FDA drug if it comes to stopping hairloss. Dut is stronger option, but try fin first. Minoxidil isn't stopping hairloss, it promotes growth of new hair in like 30-40% of dudes who use it. RU isn't FDA approved.

• JFL
Oh fuck, I just realised smth, my hair is noticably and a lot thinner than a year ago :feelswhy:

RU will make your hair thicker

Or anti-androgen in general

Some ppl have said it can go systemic and cause chest/heart issues, affect androgens in the body (which you don't want)

My opinion is that's all overblown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member
Fin is only FDA drug if it comes to stopping hairloss. Dut is stronger option, but try fin first. Minoxidil isn't stopping hairloss, it promotes growth of new hair in like 30-40% of dudes who use it. RU isn't FDA approved.
Minox isn't even approved by the FDA?

I see minox as the bare minimum tbh

Every guy should be using it

• +1

Fin and min are FDA approved, but fin is the only FDA approved drug which stops hairloss. Min is working only for like 30-40% of guys and can give you nasty sides like dark circles under your eyes.

Receding and thinning
You need everything I said

Minox + RU + finasteride

(blood flow + anti-androgen + DHT blocker) <----- the proper formula

the real question is when should nw0 cels start taking tranny drug to preserve hair, I'm really terrified of norwooding tbh

Fin and min are FDA approved, but fin is the only FDA approved drug which stops hairloss. Min is working only for like 30-40% of guys and can give you nasty sides like dark circles under your eyes.
You think the sides are overblown?

You need everything I said

Minox + RU + finasteride

(blood flow + anti-androgen + DHT blocker) <----- the proper formula
No I don’t minix is useless it doesn’t stop shit

the real question is when should nw0 cels start taking tranny drug to preserve hair, I'm really terrified of norwooding tbh
Yes. I'm NW0 and I've been on minox.

Just ordered RU because I'm concerned about thickness.

• Woah
You think the sides are overblown?
I think min sides are rare but I won't risk getting dark circles and use drug which doesn't work for most of guys. There will be new drug "soon" called Pyrilutamide - it might be game changer for hairloss industry, but we have to wait few more years. In june there will be phase 2 trial results and we will know more about that drug.

• Love it

Dude get on fin, literally the safest treatment there is. RU is not great at all for diffused thinning. Hit me for help if u want man, I don't wanna see anyone go bald.

Its so preventable. Going bald in 2022 is like dying of smallpox in 2022.

• JFL
Dude get on fin, literally the safest treatment there is. RU is not great at all for diffused thinning. Hit me for help if u want man, I don't wanna see anyone go bald.

Its so preventable. Going bald in 2022 is like dying of smallpox in 2022.
do u know the best place to get it from for cheap in the UK? Also I can’t imagine being bald on top of the million other falios I have :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and bogii
do u know the best place to get it from for cheap in the UK? Also I can’t imagine being bald on top of the million other falios I have :feelsrope:
only chinlet, stop coping your eyes look serial killer

all the niggas here meme about fin making ur libido non existant, if only that was the case :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
My man, the cheapest and easiest place is any family doctor. Most of them (the ones who are well educated and did well in school at least) hands fin out easily if you tell them your concerns. I was in and out in like 5 mins.

If you get the generic 5mg/pill version and quarter it, it will be like $50-80/year. Wayyyyy cheaper and more reliable that any online source.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
My man, the cheapest and easiest place is any family doctor. Most of them (the ones who are well educated and did well in school at least) hands fin out easily if you tell them your concerns. I was in and out in like 5 mins.

If you get the generic 5mg/pill version and quarter it, it will be like $50-80/year. Wayyyyy cheaper and more reliable that any online source.
You recommend DHT blockers over anti androgens? Why?

Min didn’t work for me it’s over

From badboy to baldboy. Looks like a ht is in my future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Yeah you need way more drastic action now that you're bald
I’m exaggerating I’m like nw2.5 but my hair is just kinda thin and a pain in the ass to style when it’s longer even though it looks alright so I was hoping the min would help. Guess I gotta try microneedling too or using oral and having a heart attack

I’m exaggerating I’m like nw2.5 but my hair is just kinda thin and a pain in the ass to style when it’s longer even though it looks alright so I was hoping the min would help. Guess I gotta try microneedling too or using oral and having a heart attack
I'd literally be going bezerk if I were you

Minox, needling, anti androgrens, DHT blockers...the whole gambit

I'd literally be going bezerk if I were you

Minox, needling, anti androgrens, DHT blockers...the whole gambit
Understandable

My immediate reaction was to get on fin so at least it doesn’t progress anymore. But idk if it’s realistic for me to get that much regrowth with min and shit tbh, guess we’ll see if the fin eventually causes some

Understandable

My immediate reaction was to get on fin so at least it doesn’t progress anymore. But idk if it’s realistic for me to get that much regrowth with min and shit tbh, guess we’ll see if the fin eventually causes some
I have no doubts about fin working.

Idk all about all this talk of sides tho

4 years on fin-min-nizoral no side. I might add microneedling but some people say it creates scar tissue or something so you won't able to get HT in the future. is it true?

• Woah
I have no doubts about fin working.

Idk all about all this talk of sides tho
Yeah I mean it definitely works at stopping or nearly stopping further hair loss in most cases, it just doesn’t always cause any regrowth but it can. Sides have been minimal for me

4 years on fin-min-nizoral no side. I might add microneedling but some people say it creates scar tissue or something so you won't able to get HT in the future. is it true?
no gyno, no watery sperm, nothing?

What's this?
. I might add microneedling but some people say it creates scar tissue or something so you won't able to get HT in the future. is it true?
Idk, I saw a thread from this website in 2019 saying to use a Derminator

Yeah I mean it definitely works at stopping or nearly stopping further hair loss in most cases, it just doesn’t always cause any regrowth but it can. Sides have been minimal for me
Thanks for sharing

I guess it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
You recommend DHT blockers over anti androgens? Why?
If you are a diffused thinner its literally impossible to apply it all over your head without diluting the hell out of it. Taking a pill is so convenient. I pop dutasteride like a multivitamin, its gonna keep my hair thick and my skin supple as I age.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, wollet2 and Oberyn
Dont forget posturemaxing. Good posture is critical for blood flow throughout the body, and that also includes the head.

If you are a diffused thinner its literally impossible to apply it all over your head without diluting the hell out of it. Taking a pill is so convenient. I pop dutasteride like a multivitamin, its gonna keep my hair thick and my skin supple as I age.
Dut is gonna shit on ur skin long term but preserve ur hair. Over for my diffuse thinning.

how so into a tranny?

fin or ru?

how many on average? You have an underlying issue if you're shedding a lot. Finasteride will work but will hide the symptom so coming off it you will lose all the shit you were suppose to lose since hopping on

Dut is gonna shit on ur skin long term but preserve ur hair. Over for my diffuse thinning.
Its not gonna shit on my skin, it will make it better. DHT fucks your skin as u get older.

Not over, just take fin or dut.

Dont forget posturemaxing. Good posture is critical for blood flow throughout the body, and that also includes the head.
Good point

I do yoga for blood flow too