How to treat my wavy hair?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
I have wavy hair, but I never had to take care of my hair, I used random shampoos, I styled it like it was straight hair, used random gels with alcohol to style it, etc.

Could you blackpille me about how wavy hair should be treated?

Mainly I am interested in what shampoo I should use, not just a random brand but what should and should not contain the shampoo to be ideal for this type of hair.

I guess I shouldn't use combs to style it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Dont use shampoo unless you have dandruff

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
I have wavy hair as well, when untreated my hair is worse than shit ( like, REALLLY fucking dry and ugly ).
>Use leave in, you can use some masks as leave in but it may give you dandruff, for me it doesnt ( after using it you have two options: use the brush to brush your hair and let it dry like that or use a heater while using a brush )
>Do monthly cauterization ( thermal cauterization )
>hydratate once in a while

I have wavy hair as well, when untreated my hair is worse than shit ( like, REALLLY fucking dry and ugly ).
>Use leave in, you can use some masks as leave in but it may give you dandruff, for me it doesnt ( after using it you have two options: use the brush to brush your hair and let it dry like that or use a heater while using a brush )
>Do monthly cauterization ( thermal cauterization )
>hydratate once in a while

I didn't understand the 'leave in' part, are you referring to a conditioner? What shampoo do you recommend?

Dont use shampoo unless you have dandruff
I tried the no poo method for a long time but I did not like it at all because my hair was very oily, I left my pillow stained with oil.

I agree with this method but I think the ideal is to use shampoo only when necessary, maybe once a week. My question is, which shampoo will be best for my hair type.

• +1
Reactions: Brad
I didn't understand the 'leave in' part, are you referring to a conditioner? What shampoo do you recommend?
nope, leave in is a specific product, you use it when your hair is humid and just brush your hair; it increases your hair quality by like a LOT

Thank you, which shampoo do you recommend?
idk it depends where you live, it differs on the marks, probably the ones i use you arent able to find
but shampoo is kinda w/e, though i'd recommend one thats a lil bit more expensive than the average one

I wouldnt use shampoo
Also get wavy curtains ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
are wavy curtains good?

i have pretty wavy hair but always choose shorter hair
Yea they are.
I have them too
Only if they fit you though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818