How to treat nasolabial folds and dark circles under the eyes?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
I've noticed that I'm starting to develop nasolabial folds. I also have darkish colouring directly under the eyes and I am not sure yet but maybe it's the beginning of a tear through (jfl @ my life). I'm following a basic skincare routine atm so cleanser, exfoliate, moisterizer but obviously this isn't enough.
My question is, what can I do to treat this shit (reverse it or slow it down)? Sometimes people say only fat injections can help but others say if it's mild you can treat it with chemicals. Would an extension of my skincare routine do it? I'm thinking of applying Vitamin E, Retin A and a 50+ sunscreen.
Ty for your input

How old are you? Cause if you're quite old that might be the cause of tear through.

The ordinary caffeine serum worked wonders for my genetic dark circles! While i still have a bit of dark circles they are way less and people aren't asking me if i had enough sleep jfl (also iron intake is important). I think it's been 2 months so far and now im really starting to see results. Or you can ofc use concealer but if it flakes under your eyes because of dryness is suggest rubbing a miniscule amount of vaseline under your eyes b4 applying. gl bro

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted member 2729
How old are you? Cause if you're quite old that might be the cause of tear through.

The ordinary caffeine serum worked wonders for my genetic dark circles! While i still have a bit of dark circles they are way less and people aren't asking me if i had enough sleep jfl (also iron intake is important). I think it's been 2 months so far and now im really starting to see results. Or you can ofc use concealer but if it flakes under your eyes because of dryness is suggest rubbing a miniscule amount of vaseline under your eyes b4 applying. gl bro
I am 20 yo khv jfl. Any side effects I need to fear from the caffeine?

Nah i think it works by tightening the skin so it doesnt look as dark but i guess maybe some slight undereye wrinkles if abused. I noticed nothing from the caffeine still a lazy bastard after more than 2 months of usage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Eye cream + retin A

And make sure you are hydrated and eating healthy

• +1
What kind of eye cream?
Look for ones contains vitamin C and naicinimide for brighting and also retinol also works on repairing

• +1
Eye cream + retin A

And make sure you are hydrated and eating healthy
Wait doesn't retin a burn undercutaneous fat ? You wouldn't want that under your eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face and Deleted member 2729
Look for ones contains vitamin C and naicinimide for brighting and also retinol also works on repairing
I found one that contains Vitamin c and Retinol and some other probably good shit but no naicinimide, however this is already part of my moisterizer. Can I PM you the ingredients cuz I have no clue about the side stuff that's in there

Wait doesn't retin a burn undercutaneous fat ? You wouldn't want that under your eyes
Well that would be shitty eyes are my only good feature atm

fillers

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
There have been some reports of people's fat pads decreasing in volume from the caffeine. I think it's because caffeine has been used to treat cellulite (and diminish the fat cells). I'd personally stay away.

• +1
Although nasolabial folds present themselves like a line or wrinkle, is actually caused by a decrease of facial support in the mid-cheek area. This collapsed fat pad, thanks to gravity, will start to pull down - which creates the appearance of a fold. Using topical creams and lotions will not fix this, since the cause of these folds are structural.

I would suggest restoring mid-face support with the use of dermal fillers. Filler can be placed in the fold itself, and also into the medial and lateral part of the cheek, to pull it up.

If your dark circles are caused by a collapsed fat pad in your under-eye, thus creating a hollow, this will create a shadow - which gives the illusion of dark circles.

These two things are easily fixed with dermal fillers.

But, if your dark circles persist when there is no hollowing, then this may be due to poor lymphatic drainage and poor blood circulation - which is typically genetic. This is very hard to treat...

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2729
Try get some deeper sleep, you can use melatonin if you have problem with it, and remember to use some vitamin c serum and moisturizer on nasolabial folds

• +1