how to trigger indians and other brown asians?

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
I m walking past a lot of them every day and always want to say something offensive when it's just one tiny guy, but i dont know any slur similar to "nigger"

Does "curry" even work irl? It doesnt sound brutal enough

what no pussy does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: zura, Myth and Deleted member 25059
what no pussy does to a mf

imagine thinking you are blackpilled and believing chadlites+ are some angelic creatures who don't enjoy taking the piss or bullying randoms for the sake of it

more coping otf than on all subreddits combined

anyway ... any suggestions?

i really want to insult some scrawny 5fr4 bangladeshi the next time i walk past one, granted he is alone

I'm disappointed in you. Why target Indians?
Arabs I can understand. Spics and the like I can understand. But I would want to avoid insulting Indians and to a lesser degree South East Asians. The latter are subhumans but good people (don't think Filipinos really hurt anyone even though they're pretty useless)
I like and respect Indians.
But anyway. In a conversational setting (this works well with north Indians) mention you have a friend from India and ask what state they're from. Then act surprised and insist that they're from a southern state and look very much like it

If it's a random guy waking past the street, curries don't really care about being insulted honestly. Just say salam alaikum or something, that should do it. But a lot of Arabs do look curry so you might accidentally be making a brown pretty happy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 33275
I'm disappointed in you. Why target Indians?
Arabs I can understand. Spics and the like I can understand. But I would want to avoid insulting Indians and to a lesser degree South East Asians. The latter are subhumans but good people (don't think Filipinos really hurt anyone even though they're pretty useless)
I like and respect Indians.
But anyway. In a conversational setting (this works well with north Indians) mention you have a friend from India and ask what state they're from. Then act surprised and insist that they're from a southern state and look very much like it

If it's a random guy waking past the street, curries don't really care about being insulted honestly. Just say salam alaikum or something, that should do it. But a lot of Arabs do look curry so you might accidentally be making a brown pretty happy.

What about making those "moo" cow sounds?

What about making those "moo" cow sounds?
Isn't that their god? Probably their religious cry or something. I guess a better idea would be to carry beef around with you and show it to them.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 33275
Depending on their religion(should be able to tell their religion by thr way they dress and look) either call them a Paki or Cow worshipper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Depending on their religion(should be able to tell their religion by thr way they dress and look) either call them a Paki or Cow worshipper.

Do they generally speak english? I know it's official in India

Do they generally speak english? I know it's official in India
Obviously yes. IELTS and other language english proficiency test scores are mandatory for European universities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Obviously yes. IELTS and other language english proficiency test scores are mandatory for European universities.

Great, this gives me more opportunities.

But i'll check some hindi textbooks and yt tutorials to catch them off guard by mocking them in their first language. I want to see shame and shock in their eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: zura