How to turn off "fight or flight" response

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
I'm always in this state of perceived danger even if there is clearly no reason to be.

Sometimes I wake up with my heart racing aswel. How do I turn it off?

Where is the button? Why didn't God give us the user manual for our bodies? :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
Stoic mindset. Slowly over time your calmness within will reflect on your outside self

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Coping and Zeta ascended
Stoic mindset. Slowly over time your calmness within will reflect on your outside self

How do I turn it on? Where is the button?

How do I turn it on? Where is the button?
If u really wanna know here’s what I did.

I used to get angry, sad, voice my opinion and act like a normie in a sense. The only thing is that if u let ur emotions control u, u can’t succeed ( that’s what I have noticed).

So the next time u get angry, like say somebody says some dumb shit about u. Think wether or not it affects u in the Long run. Stop putting stress on things which hold no value. Slowly slowly over time u will naturally learn to act like u don’t give a shit.

The reason u can’t turn it on immediately is cuz u ain’t used to acting like it. So take baby steps and learn from every interaction you can bro

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
373.jpg
492.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and nattycel
I just take drugs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Swagwaffle
1126.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Autist
shake your left leg for half a dozen seconds and take some deep breaths. usually does the trick.

You can't. It's evolutionary and exists for a reason

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Taking benzos turns it off

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and nattycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back