How to ugly ppl cope

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I’m normie and get mogged into the dirt, I feel like a worthless piece of shit but there are people out there that are uglier than me. How do they cope? It’s insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet, Dwarfmaxxer and 5 others
im 5’8 and i sometimes wonder how do people shorter than me wake up everyday without wanting to kill themselves
its like fuck why am i in this child’s body get me out GET ME OUT GET ME OUT:feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, 5'8manlet, CursedOne and 3 others
I’m normie and get mogged into the dirt, I feel like a worthless piece of shit but there are people out there that are uglier than me. How do they cope? It’s insane
You live in Panamá are u sure u get mogged that much?

And well idk. Looks are everything but we definitely aren't mentally calibrated in the best way lmao

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, 25thpercentile human and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
im 5’8 and i sometimes wonder how do people shorter than me wake up everyday without wanting to kill themselves
its like fuck why am i in this child’s body get me out GET ME OUT GET ME OUT:feelsree::feelsree:
Same bro. when I see someone I height mog I feel so sad for them. How do they cope being mogged by every girl they see

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and 25thpercentile human
It's impossible to bluepill cope once you have ingested the blackpill

Well maybe try to take acid or shrooms and make the whole trip about trying to delude yourself about looks and happiness, might work. My friends who have taken acid act like braindead pseudoscientific retards but they unironically Believe in all the "spiritual" shit they say because the coping is strong.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I'm 187cm and get height mogged on a daily basis. How do manlets cope?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I actually was about to make exactly the same thread now after the gym jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I'm 187cm and get height mogged on a daily basis. How do manlets cope?
Define the way in which ure heightmogged? Coming across a few 3 4 guys who are 2 3 inches taller than u everyday?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bluepill indoctrination. Also if they have had good life experiences such as getting a GF in high school before they get tinder etc, they will probably believe in 'personality' and that shit. Most people I see a overweight, I have no fucking idea how they cope.

There are plenty of people I know irl that should be on this site trying to looksmax, I guess their genetics + brain chemistry + life experiences didn't lead them to the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gaia262 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
They’re oblivious to their looks

• +1
Define the way in which ure heightmogged? Coming across a few 3 4 guys who are 2 3 inches taller than u everyday?
A few? There are quite a bit guys who are 6'1+. 187 ain't noticeable at all. It's a new norm.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
most aren't aware they're ugly, most people think they're a 7/10 because theyre so used to seeing their face in the mirror
the brain is a really good coping machine

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, 5'8manlet, BigBoy and 4 others
most aren't aware they're ugly, most people think they're a 7/10 because theyre so used to seeing their face in the mirror
They must realize it tho cause girls won’t fuck them or show interest

Maybe in their teens but after being virgin for over 20 years everyone would realize they have no smv.
How do they live with themselves
Idk man. Even as an average man life feels shit tbh

• +1
They must realize it tho cause girls won’t fuck them or show interest
trust me, they wont realise until like age 30
"yeah idk im not all that interested in girls, focusing on my career rn bro hahaha"
"yeah well idk, i guess the single lifes just for me lol, once i finish university tho girls will come pouring in because of the money from my career lol!"
"guess i just havent found the one yet, idk maybe it has to do with me being a part introvert?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I wake up depressed every day because of my bulb nose's tip.

• +1
cant relate this is me waking up in the moring

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
trust me, they wont realise until like age 30
"yeah idk im not all that interested in girls, focusing on my career rn bro hahaha"
"yeah well idk, i guess the single lifes just for me lol, once i finish university tho girls will come pouring in because of the money from my career lol!"
"guess i just havent found the one yet, idk maybe it has to do with me being a part introvert?"
The cope is strong with 90% of the population

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Vidyacoper
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RAITEIII and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bluepill indoctrination. Also if they have had good life experiences such as getting a GF in high school before they get tinder etc, they will probably believe in 'personality' and that shit. Most people I see a overweight, I have no fucking idea how they cope.

There are plenty of people I know irl that should be on this site trying to looksmax, I guess their genetics + brain chemistry + life experiences didn't lead them to the blackpill.
Idk bro. I have a 5.6 friend, kinda black, very fat who literally acts like he has the right to decide what to pick up and what to reject in his dating life.

It's unbelievable how mentally stable he is and mature and it does not add up to his looks tbh.

It's over for us. We're fucked in the head regarding of having authentic, realistic beliefs

• +1
commercial mogged

jfl at that fag he doesnt mog shit black and white commercial cant even see his face vs pitts amazing face in one of the most famous levis ads

• +1
jfl at that fag he doesnt mog shit black and white commercial cant even see his face vs pitts amazing face in one of the most famous levis ads
well u have to admit the commercial's cooler

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and RAITEIII
well u have to admit the commercial's cooler
no brads is cooler tbh gives off perfect 90s cool vibe jfl i rewatched it like 3 times jealous af at how his face is so perfect i mean srs why cant be me

Idk bro. I have a 5.6 friend, kinda black, very fat who literally acts like he has the right to decide what to pick up and what to reject in his dating life.

It's unbelievable how mentally stable he is and mature and it does not add up to his looks tbh.

It's over for us. We're fucked in the head regarding of having authentic, realistic beliefs
Does he get girls?

I'm 6'3 and I wonder how people shorter than me don't want to rope

• +1
  • +1
Does he get girls?
According to him he can hook up without too much effort but never has been able to land a relationship.

I don't know who he's hooking up with tho lmao.

He actually says that I take way too much bullshit from foids and that he would cut them off at the first thing they did. To a point i can't truly share many of the things that happen to me because he'll think im crazy.

• +1
I think, IQ also plays a role in this topic, because it is also an important trait in terms of your "genetic quality", not only looks.
So therefore it is understandable that intelligent people dont need to feel mogged by everyone, who is better looking but more stupid. Now the question could be, how much IQ-difference can make up for how much looks difference... but this cant be answered in an objective way.

• +1
i cope

• +1
same shit for a 6feetcel like me

• +1
extremely ugly curry checking in,

i cope with iois that i get once in a blue moon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, stuckneworleans, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
They don’t cope, man. They accept that gallons and fucking gallons of men are doomed because society is hell. Depressing shit.

• +1
They focus on other stuff, relationships and slaying can be seen as coping as well knowing there is no meaning to life, and its really hard to achive something of value durring this time we are given. Yes, good looking people have easier lovelife, etc, but its not only thing in life i guess and average and above can regulary slay

• +1