How to understand economics?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Everytime i read something about the stock market and other shit ,i can never make any sense of it. It's riddled with technical jargon.

How to understand economics as a beginner?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, sytyl and Norwooder
Basic Economics - Thomas Sowell

just understand it theory

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, sytyl, Tyronecell and 2 others
OFF TOPIC =SUCCESS

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, AbandonShip and St. Wristcel
sheer intuition

Use khan academy’s videos on macro/microeconomics, should be a good start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, MusicMaxxingMidget, AbandonShip and 1 other person
This is how it is supposed to work:

But with any system there is always corruption to benefit a few at the top at the expense of the middle/lower class. So what he’s saying is not 100% what actually happens irl.

11th, 12th NCERT+CA Rachna Phadke. Also, financial markets and securities is a very small part of economics.

the secret is it doesnt actually make any sense

buy low, sell high

assets > liabilities

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo
mentally ill subhuman

JoinedJan 14, 2019Posts3,562Reputation3,944Time online0
May 22, 2019
finance, business management, marketing...all shit meme degrees. lol @ ppl who get these worthless degrees thinking it'll help them start a business or help them get rich. colleges prey on morons to take those classes. take the college pill.

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
To be honest, no one is being truthful

If you don’t have IQ of at least 110 you will struggle

Brutal IQ blackpill
My IQ is way higher than 110

Ritalincel

Ritalincel
💢

JoinedOct 21, 2018Posts65,587Reputation90,695Time online222d 11h 45m
Sep 18, 2019
Economics is a pseudoscience "discipline" with a contemporaneous logical framework that's based completely on the assumption that scarcity is a problem intrinsic to society. The effect of which justifies greed as a virtue.

• +1
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
💢

JoinedOct 21, 2018Posts65,587Reputation90,695Time online222d 11h 45m
Sep 18, 2019
Economics is a pseudoscience "discipline" with a contemporaneous logical framework that's based completely on the assumption that scarcity is a problem intrinsic to society. The effect of which justifies greed as a virtue.
the world runs on pseudosciences and if we didn't collectively convince ourselves on "stories", mankind would have perished aeons ago.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Btw, OP is interested in securities market, not economics as a whole. Best way is to just make a demat account and get your hands dirty, once your own money is at stake, you will learn.

BLACKPILL

“Complicated financial stuff was being dreamed up for the sole purpose of lending money to people who could never repay it.”
― Michael Lewis, The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
its all just layers upon layers of usury and abstraction

its shocking to me that the global financial system has lasted as long as it has

even more shocking that its probably never going to collapse and the world is just going to keep getting gayer forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 357
  • +1
its all just layers upon layers of usury and abstraction

its shocking to me that the global financial system has lasted as long as it has

even more shocking that its probably never going to collapse and the world is just going to keep getting gayer forever
Hypothetically, I can somewhat imagine a technological singularity and I mean at its absolute zenith, if it comes to be, can lead it to collapse, but I get what you mean. Crony capitalism is here to stay.

Read Karl Marx the Communist Manifesto.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 357 and sytyl