how do i get t3 up quickly naturally so i can debloat faster
@BrahminBoss

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MA_ascender
Solution
M
wait i stopped dnp yesterday and has half life of 36hr
will thyroid still up regulate within 5days even if dnp still technically in system?
also r carbs required? i’m still on restricted cals and high proten low carb diet
Carbs are better for thyroid and with that half life I'd say you'll be good in a week
iodine + selenium but thyroid hormones come back ezzz

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed and 5'7 zoomer
There is not much you can do naturally... avoid limiting carbs and take them constantly. I suspect that for me, a cold shower helps (> 5min, you force your body to increase the temperature, and this stimulates the thyroid, among other things). Smoking cigarettes actually increases thyroid hormones, but it is not something I recommend, at which point it is better to take Liothyronine directly

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and 5'7 zoomer

roid forums say no more than 5 days
will thyroid still up regulate within 5days even if dnp still technically in system?
also r carbs required? i’m still on restricted cals and high proten low carb diet

Carbs are better for thyroid and with that half life I'd say you'll be good in a week

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
Solution