How to use based organisms to create stronger genetics

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
I watched I don't get the point.

I assume when he talk about based organism, he is refering to bacteria and microorganism. Bacteria(and other microorganism) as disgusting as it sounds, make a great part of the life cycle and your day to day life. We have then on our skin, hair, limbs, internal organs and the overral rest of the human body. They affect lot of things, things that sometimes we dont even are aware of.

According to scientific researches, bodybuilder have bacteria on their guts who accelerate the digestion of food who cointain high protein values and try to discard as much as possibles other type of food. These same bodybuilder also have bacteria who actively push them sub-consciously to do physical exercises.

Cats passively passively release microorganism who make them seem more attractive and push them toward it direction(thats why so many women and faggots love cats, they are literraly sick). Some animals have bacterias who actively take care of their skin or allow them to eat things that usually should be inedible, thats some examples to prove my frist point.

I honestly dont have enough know-how of biology to even dare to try to teach you how to make bacteria who will make you a chad. But if have enought time, i would recommend you to research. Might be worth a try if you are a ugly fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I assume when he talk about based organism, he is refering to bacteria and microorganism. Bacteria(and other microorganism) as disgusting as it sounds, make a great part of the life cycle and your day to day life. We have then on our skin, hair, limbs, internal organs and the overral rest of the human body. They affect lot of things, things that sometimes we dont even are aware of.

According to scientific researches, bodybuilder have bacteria on their guts who accelerate the digestion of food who cointain high protein values and try to discard as much as possibles other type of food. These same bodybuilder also have bacteria who actively push them sub-consciously to do physical exercises.

Cats passively passively release microorganism who make them seem more attractive and push them toward it direction(thats why so many women and faggots love cats, they are literraly sick). Some animals have bacterias who actively take care of their skin or allow them to eat things that usually should be inedible, thats some examples to prove my frist point.

I honestly dont have enough know-how of biology to even dare to try to teach you how to make bacteria who will make you a chad. But if have enought time, i would recommend you to research. Might be worth a try if you are a ugly fuck.
bacteria theory