How to use BB cream?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title. How do i make it not noticeable it was obvious I had it on when I tried it today?

@NorwoodAscender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Jova, canthal and 3 others
wtf is bb cream ? make up ?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Valid tbh, I don't think make up is bad. But if someone notices it, it's death tier
That’s what I mean I tried it today and it was too noticeable

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
okay for starters

what bb cream r u using

I’ve been using erborians cc cream for 2 months now and it’s literally perfect. I use the “CC Red Correct” and it blends perfectly. I’ve heard the Other CC Creams by erborian are also very good and pretty much unnoticeable. btw only use very small amounts in the spots u need. don’t go full face

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I’ve been using erborians cc cream for 2 months now and it’s literally perfect. I use the “CC Red Correct” and it blends perfectly. I’ve heard the Other CC Creams by erborian are also very good and pretty much unnoticeable. btw only use very small amounts in the spots u need. don’t go full face
Should I just stick with the bb cream? Or have u tried that?

Should I just stick with the bb cream? Or have u tried that?
i’ve never tried bb cream. the only makeup i’ve ever used is cc cream so i can’t really tell u abt bb but what i can tell u is cc cream works 100%

Put moisturizer on your face before applying bb cream, then evenly spread small dots of the cream on your face (try to put a little more over redness/acne) then rub it around your face with your hands as you would moisturizer. Pretty unnoticeable when done right and covers acne well.

• +1
Reactions: future_
Put moisturizer on your face before applying bb cream, then evenly spread small dots of the cream on your face (try to put a little more over redness/acne) then rub it around your face with your hands as you would moisturizer. Pretty unnoticeable when done right and covers acne well.
I did that exactly today and it’s very noticeable. Literally changes ur entire complexion

i’ve never tried bb cream. the only makeup i’ve ever used is cc cream so i can’t really tell u abt bb but what i can tell u is cc cream works 100%
Is it noticeable? And what’s the difference between that and bb