How to Use Internet Micro-Celeb Status to Slay

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir
So there's been a lot of debate recently about what matters more status :redpill: or looks :blackpill:. While obviously if you were famous you would get way more pussy (just look at Kendrick Lamar), the problem is that it's nearly impossible to get that level since for every successful musician or actor there are millions of failures :feelsuhh: Luckily due to the invention of the internet, there's a new class of celebrity the micro celeb :feelsez:.

These internet personalities have a small dedicated fanbase of a few thousand to a hundred thousand. By having hundreds and thousands of women watch your videos 👀 you greatly increase your exposure while at the same time achieving status in their eyes 😍 since they become more attached to you from watching your content. There are multiple clear examples of this happening with most semi-popular YouTubers having hot :fire: girlfriends.

Examples of Micro Celeb Status in action

@BrendioEEE has had multiple girls dm him to try his gf despite making incel content

5'6 LTN-MTN Mumkey Jones with a 300k subscriber peak
XSsGNMV1HzmBjvejaQu9DiuGJG

Ex-Gf who tried to stay with him despite his Cheating
El137GpUcAUCHK9

Turkey Tom Fat LTN and his stacylite GF

As you can see despite all of these men being LTNs they got good-looking gfs not due looksmaxing but status-maxing. I would estimate that 20k subscribers is enough to start getting a decent amount of attention from E-Girls. So spending some of your free time talking in a mic to making a shitty leafy clone channel could be a valid long-term strategy to get prime girls.

Tagging high IQ Users
@Xangsane @New Poster @wowamat @looksmaxxer234 @hypernormie @Anchor_Ship

Attachments

• 1693753670369.png
    1693753670369.png
    757.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JuneBug, Looks234, wowamat and 4 others
While a valid potential strategy, all the guys you posted are well above average looking, you need to leave your basement once in awhile.

I can't remember his name but there is an actual truecel that managed to get a girlfriend after his video about being an incel went viral, but he was was high IQ with very high verbal skills, and the girl was his looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and humanoidsub7
While a valid potential strategy, all the guys you posted are well above average looking, you need to leave your basement once in awhile.

I can't remember his name but there is an actual truecel that managed to get a girlfriend after his video about being an incel went viral, but he was was high IQ with very high verbal skills, and the girl was his looksmatch.
Naw those guys are all ltn I’m in school and most guys look better then that.

Sure, you can date above your level with celebrity. Gl becoming celebrity.

Sure, you can date above your level with celebrity. Gl becoming celebrity.
It's much easier to become a micro celeb than an actor. I'd argue if you have an above-average IQ and study other success you could easily make a successful channel.

It's much easier to become a micro celeb than an actor. I'd argue if you have an above-average IQ and study other success you could easily make a successful channel.
Then do it idk

mumkey jones looks cute
has his appeal

Blud it’s fucking hard getting even 1k Subs. It’s all Luck of Algorithm boosting you

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Then do it idk
I will do it and report my results in a year or two.

Blud it’s fucking hard getting even 1k Subs. It’s all Luck of Algorithm boosting you
Naw most good channels eventually find success. If you are failing it's because you have a shit channel or are in an oversaturated market.

turkey tom is a 6'2 young millionaire with a million subscribers on youtube

brendiooo looks like this now, is a near incel still, with results pretty typical for a 5'5 high end normie, only any results in the online sphere, invisible IRL

mumkey jones is somewhat legit, sheepover seem loyal very traditional and inhibited, i doubt they had much of a sex life and apart from that fucked a weird pedophile furry who left him for 14 yrs old latino boy - see this embarrassing video

Last edited:

Its never give up on yt

best example is probably that guy who made the "What its like being an ugly male" video and as a result of that blowing up he got a gf :lul:
over if you are not statusmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
turkey tom is a 6'2 young millionaire with a million subscribers on youtube

brendiooo looks like this now, is a near incel still, with results pretty typical for a 5'5 high end normie, only any results in the online sphere, invisible IRL View attachment 2414290

mumkey jones had a hqnp jbf girlfriend from high school, she was very traditional and inhibited, i doubt they had much of a sex life and apart from that fucked a weird pedophile furry who left him for 14 yrs old latino boy - see this embarrassing video

I thought Sheepover was a fan of Mumkey and then they got together at least that's what I heard as a fan of his since the anime reviews.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
I thought Sheepover was a fan of Mumkey and then they got together at least that's what I heard as a fan of his since the anime reviews.
i made assumption my bad

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
How the fuck mumkey jones pull that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17 and OldRooster