• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, brutalpilled, Deleted member 47180 and 2 others
Mostly cope

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Threads do nearly nothing for eye area

Horrible idea you should reconsider
Why ill do it in my lips and chin im lacking in both ill also do lipolab on buccal fat pads and hyoid

Why ill do it in my lips and chin im lacking in both ill also do lipolab on buccal fat pads and hyoid
A) you drive the needle into an artery and die
B) you get negligible results which will do nothing, stay for 2 weeks then migrate and make you a bloated goblin

B) you get negligible results which will do nothing, stay for 2 weeks then migrate and make you a bloated goblin
What if i do just lips and get pdo threads instead of chin

• +1
Reactions: nxtlberg and lurks
Orc is supposedly the most knowledgeable guy here on it.

But using it for eye area is iffy imo. Not an area you really wanna fuck around too much with diy shit.
Yea i changed my mind about the hooding ill try to make my canthal tilt a bit more positive

“drive the needle into an artery and die :soy::soy::soy:“ the fearmongering on this website is literally so hilarious, susan who’s the president of the PTA at her sons middle school has probably willy nilly injected 20 units of lipolab into her face diy with no problems

• +1
Reactions: lurks and heyheyheybro22
“drive the needle into an artery and die :soy::soy::soy:“ the fearmongering on this website is literally so hilarious, susan who’s the president of the PTA at her sons middle school has probably willy nilly injected 20 units of lipolab into her face diy with no problems
diy filler is riskier than lipolab lol, esp when this guy wants to inject around his fucking eyeball; you're replacing a board-certified practicioner. Sure, there is fearmongering but that doesnt mean this DIY bullshit should be recommended to 14 year olds. Fuck outta here

diy filler is riskier than lipolab lol, esp when this guy wants to inject around his fucking eyeball; you're replacing a board-certified practicioner. Sure, there is fearmongering but that doesnt mean this DIY bullshit should be recommended to 14 year olds. Fuck outta here

View attachment 3112407
I wasnt gonna do it snymore lol im doing lipolab only now

View attachment 3112407
oh jfl I thought he was talking about lipolab, diy filler is obv different

• +1
Reactions: alpslover and heyheyheybro22
pretty sure ur the same one who didnt wanna stop eating junk. lose some weight jfl

• +1
Reactions: nxtlberg
pretty sure ur the same one who didnt wanna stop eating junk. lose some weight jfl
Yea i stopped thst shit im down 5% bodyfat from then i walk 25k steps daily and eat 1.7k cald

• +1
it was like 2 days ago how are you down 5%
Was 1.5 weeks ago, and i did a 3 day water fast which helped and one of the days during rhe fast i walked 50k steps but fsdting burns like 2x more fat

• +1
Yea i stopped thst shit im down 5% bodyfat from then i walk 25k steps daily and eat 1.7k cald
Stilll not lean enough lol you’re prolly not even sub 15

• +1
Reactions: nxtlberg and heyheyheybro22
  • +1
get to at least 15 before even considering lipolab bruh
sure but why tho i took lasix and significantly debloated so i think thisd help rn