how to use retinol to get tretinoin like effects

Intheendiwillwin

Intheendiwillwin

Iron
My online cuck doctor doesnt want to describe me even 0.0025 tret so i‘m gonna have to buy over the counter retinol:feelswah:

How much retinol do i use to get tretinoin like results on treating acne (flawless skin)
and with how much retinol content should i start? Chatgpt only talks about anti aging when its about retinol and muh prescription when i ask about tret

no amount of retinol can match tret

your body is totally in charge of how much retinol turns into Human Retinoic Acid [lab tret was inspired fromit]
you can give ur self vitamin A Toxicity and still doesn't mean it will convert into retinoic acid any faster.

with that said, if you live in the UK i have a bunch of powerful pharmaceutical retinoids [one tret, 4 tazarotenes]
i can ship to you cause my sister made me get a bunch of them and then said she doesnt want them :feelsuhh:

for a fee ofc

no amount of retinol can match tret

your body is totally in charge of how much retinol turns into Human Retinoic Acid [lab tret was inspired fromit]
you can give ur self vitamin A Toxicity and still doesn't mean it will convert into retinoic acid any faster.

with that said, if you live in the UK i have a bunch of powerful pharmaceutical retinoids [one tret, 4 tazarotenes]
i can ship to you cause my sister made me get a bunch of them and then said she doesnt want them :feelsuhh:

for a fee ofc
dont put this guys jizz on ur face bro

• +1
Reactions: ey88
My online cuck doctor doesnt want to describe me even 0.0025 tret so i‘m gonna have to buy over the counter retinol:feelswah:

How much retinol do i use to get tretinoin like results on treating acne (flawless skin)
and with how much retinol content should i start? Chatgpt only talks about anti aging when its about retinol and muh prescription when i ask about tret
Fag dr Just stealmax tret easy