How to voicemaxx? (Bssides pitch of my voice which is already good)

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
"Just have a deep voice bro, doesnt matter how you talk":

Is there a way to properly speak (jfl)?
Just wondering bcs people dont breath from their stomachs, tongue thrust their front teeth when swallowing, chew with buccinators etc. So i'm not surprised if im speaking wrong aswell. How can i voicemaxx ? Breathing before speaking (too tryhard?) , tone of my voice etc..

Only example of a good voice i found:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and Deleted member 8919
autism.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 12165
1 thing you can practice is raising your soft palate when talking or singing. To practice, plug your nose and speak out your mouth. The majority of people’s voices will sound nasally but overtime you can learn to get rid of all the nasally sounds in your voice.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
1 thing you can practice is raising your soft palate when talking or singing. To practice, plug your nose and speak out your mouth. The majority of people’s voices will sound nasally but overtime you can learn to get rid of all the nasally sounds in your voice.
Finally someone that understands the question unlike the mentally ill people that previously replied even if its a serious tag

my singing teacher used to give exercises like this when my notes were too nasal - its legit. There are a bunch of them worth trying if you feel you are nasal.

my singing teacher used to give exercises like this when my notes were too nasal - its legit. There are a bunch of them worth trying if you feel you are nasal.
Can you link me some? I dont even know how to speak properly ffs look at this shit. My voice has 49373736328 tones and not bcs im mad or sad etc , i can be the same troughout the day ans my voice changes , sometimes even the pitch too

fake it till you make it. i got a british accent this way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Can you link me some? I dont even know how to speak properly ffs look at this shit. My voice has 49373736328 tones and not bcs im mad or sad etc , i can be the same troughout the day ans my voice changes , sometimes even the pitch too
ill try to find what im talking about on yt or smth

if i can't find it ill do a vocaroo or something

Linked it at the right time

also i think for inexperienced singers the most powerful warm up to sing better is a lip trill. I don't know how this relates to standard speech but many years ago when i was learning it made the biggest difference for me to make my notes cleaner. Its worth giving a shot

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 8632

Linked it at the right time

also i think for inexperienced singers the most powerful warm up to sing better is a lip trill. I don't know how this relates to standard speech but many years ago when i was learning it made the biggest difference for me to make my notes cleaner. Its worth giving a shot

thank you, greycels/bluecels ( new users ) providing useful info and helping each other out while retards with over 20k post and rep do nothing but rot on this site and shitpost while trying to bring other people down with them. Appreciate it bro

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person