How to voicemaxx permanently?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Title

• +1
Reactions: med
talking a lot helped me keep a stable voice. also healthy testosterone levels. i find that the more i sleep the more my voice gets deeper by a landslide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, PsychoH and MagaPutinism
Idk if this works but usually street whores who suck a lot of dick have very deep voices

I theorise if u suck big cock you’ll have a deep voice like look at every street whore they voice mog most men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, mid, latincell95 and 5 others
I theorise if u suck big cock you’ll have a deep voice like look at every street whore they voice mog most men
unironically this, deepthroat cocks and chain smoke cheap cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Idk if this works but usually street whores who suck a lot of dick have very deep voices

microfractures theory

there's a surgery to deepen voice
but it depends, there's a lot of things that make a good voice, it's not just voice depth
you hav to do the surgery awake tho so they can do live test so you can stop when you want doe :horror::horror:

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Idk if it works take a pillow and scream as hard as you can for 10-15 seconds do it for sets it will break your vocal muzcles and make them bigger goving you deeper voice

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Smoking is the only way but it just causes vocal fry. Cope compared to a genuinely deep, resonant voice.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5