How to want to want things?

bishounen0bladee

bishounen0bladee

Need to fix my face. All my friends are drain.
I struggle so much with motivation to do things. I of course would love to live in a world where I go to the gym consistently, eat correctly, do well in studies (personal and school) but I just spend so much time on useless things. I can barely work as a result of preferring quick and easy dopamine via TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

This fucks me over in so many regards and I am falling behind at school due to this. How can I break free? Is it even possible? It hasn't gotten so bad yet that my life is genuinely slipping away, but I fear for the worst, what preventative measures can I put in so I stop doing these things and instead spend time being productive, pursuing the things I want. I want so much but I don't care enough. I want to care more, but I don't care enough and it eats away at me every day. This is probably the number 1 most troubling thing in life right now, outside of the fact that she doesn't want me like I want her.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, 5.5psl, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
I struggle so much with motivation to do things. I of course would love to live in a world where I go to the gym consistently, eat correctly, do well in studies (personal and school) but I just spend so much time on useless things. I can barely work as a result of preferring quick and easy dopamine via TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.

This fucks me over in so many regards and I am falling behind at school due to this. How can I break free? Is it even possible? It hasn't gotten so bad yet that my life is genuinely slipping away, but I fear for the worst, what preventative measures can I put in so I stop doing these things and instead spend time being productive, pursuing the things I want. I want so much but I don't care enough. I want to care more, but I don't care enough and it eats away at me every day. This is probably the number 1 most troubling thing in life right now, outside of the fact that she doesn't want me like I want her.
a good first step is getting off of forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, WanderingBurro, bishounen0bladee and 1 other person
I don't think I'm incel, I've had sex before, this forum rated me at mtn-htn with possibility for ascension via gymmaxxing. It's just my mindset is destructive and I don't know how to get out of it. Maybe I'm just too autistic to live.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Looking it up now... Is dopamine detox legit?

It's chemical. You lack nutrients for Tryptophan and Serotonin etc. Steps to take are: quit social media (only an hour a day at start), go get sun every day, do sport, fix your sleep, get in nature, fix diet (raw carnivore diet including raw meat, raw eggs, raw milk, fruit, salads) and dont eat any grains if you can. Good luck.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justleavemealone and bishounen0bladee
It's chemical. You lack nutrients for Tryptophan and Serotonin etc. Steps to take are: quit social media (only an hour a day at start), go get sun every day, do sport, fix your sleep, get in nature, fix diet (raw carnivore diet including raw meat, raw eggs, raw milk, fruit, salads) and dont eat any grains if you can. Good luck.
Is it really okay to eat raw meat?? WTF

Keep using TikTok but specifically follow people who make you cage because they have a life you want but will never have

Then turn that rage into motivation

Invest on yourself, hope u find a motivation

• Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
Is it really okay to eat raw meat?? WTF
Beef Tatar is a rich people dish all over the world. Sashimi is raw fish dish in Japan. Mett is a traditional dish in North-Germany that made Germans superior during WW2. All fresh and high quality ofc but if you eat it a few times you become physically addicted to it. Literally can't get enough of it because there is nothing more nourishing. Would not eat super market dish raw but I buy at butcher or fish market or good restaurants where it s served.

Just check Primal Diet by Aajonus on Youtube. Multiple people on Youtube who eat like that and they all look more healthy than Vegans. Sv3rige, Joey Schwartz, Darko Velcek etc.

helping because I support fellow readers of fine Authors

• Love it
Reactions: bishounen0bladee
Joey Schwartz
Deadset the ugliest dude in history but he’s ascended hard ever since he went raw primal. Skin looks a lot healthier, his literal death tier eye area is looking a touch better etc.
Legit toddler tier body and zero chin too, idk what can help that poor guy.

• So Sad
Reactions: anticel