How to wear shoelifts inconspicuously?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I recently copped a pair of shoe lifts, but is it just me who feels that they ain't inconspicuous enough? like i feel like it pushes your feet too far up and exposes too much of the foot, i feel like people could probably tell due to how it exposes more of the feet than usual.

So what's the trick to wearing lifts inconspicously? Something that i've missed?

• +1
Reactions: descension
I recently copped a pair of shoe lifts, but is it just me who feels that they ain't inconspicuous enough? like i feel like it pushes your feet too far up and exposes too much of the foot, i feel like people could probably tell due to how it exposes more of the feet than usual.

So what's the trick to wearing lifts inconspicously? Something that i've missed?
wear af1 instead

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Wear straight or baggy pants, they’re in style anyways

• +1
black socks always , make sure trousers reach ankles. Dont boost by more than 2 inches

• +1
just rock em
had some ppl call me out on using lifts and I always say my podiatrist says I have to wear support insoles since my feet are misformed.
works 100% of the time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and halloweed
just rock em
had some ppl call me out on using lifts and I always say my podiatrist says I have to wear support insoles since my feet are misformed.
works 100% of the time
did they ACTUALLY buy that?

• JFL