How to whiten olive skin permanently (glutathione doesn’t work)

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
My skin is like olive as base, pale in winter or when I don’t go outside or and a very dark orange tan in summer sun light.

I have tried glutathione but it only brighten your skin not light/ whiten it. It makes my skin glowy.

I did some research and apparently monobenzone can whitening skin permanently by destroying melanocytes but it has to induce vitiligo which loses melanin in skin over time and that takes long and is a looksmin coz you have to go outside with vitiligo till the all body skin becomes white which can take 2 years.

People say I look better in winter when my skin is pale milk white because it matches the way my face looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Jonnyboi and NZb6Air
Glutathione injections, not oral cope

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, PickleTheSlayer, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
"how to looksmin"

"According to a study called “Shades of beauty,” light brown skin tones are often the most physically attractive skin color (Frisby et al., 2006)."

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Henry Rollins, Acion and 1 other person
Try iv glutathione
If not try monobenzone
If still not work pay Chinese lab to make melanocyte inhibiting factor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MA_ascender
Try iv glutathione
If not try monobenzone
If still not work pay Chinese lab to make melanocyte inhibiting factor
The last part is so real 😹😹 can you actually? How do people do
It? What lab?

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid
"how to looksmin"
I look better pale because I look like a girl or young. Feminine faces look better pale because pale skin is feminine so it matches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight
The last part is so real 😹😹 can you actually? How do people do
It? What lab?
Literally reach out to any Chinese lab that already makes peptides and stuff they will charge you exorbitant prices cuz there's no demand for it, so they need to make profit of just one person.

Still probably easier and cheaper then getting it from real lab tho

Literally reach out to any Chinese lab that already makes peptides and stuff they will charge you exorbitant prices cuz there's no demand for it, so they need to make profit of just one person.

Still probably easier and cheaper then getting it from real lab tho
Where to find them which do you recommend

Mono is what Micheal Jackson used right lol I wouldn't do that, anyway tbh skin lightening isn't going to work and even if something for it does work it'll either be super dangerous which will end in a looksmin or super expensive so no one would know about it I would just give it up and go for perfect non-hyperpigmentated skin

• Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid
"how to looksmin"

"According to a study called “Shades of beauty,” light brown skin tones are often the most physically attractive skin color (Frisby et al., 2006)."
Tanned is ideal in Europe but everywhere else in thr world milk white is ideal. Dude is probably not from europe

im gonna oral you lil nigga.
The absolute state of greycels in this economy. Jestermaxxing and jumping around like a monkey for a few reps. JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Argentinians are white I’m referring specifically to white Latino. My dad is half ethnically British and half German but from Argentina most people in Argentina are white. He is Latino because it’s Latino country

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Hey there, I have a question. I naturally have a Fitzpatrick 3 skin tone, but my cheeks always look red, which gives me a more brown-skinned tone like Fitzpatrick 4. What can I do to get rid of the redness in my cheeks? It makes me look darker than I'd like.

My skin is like olive as base, pale in winter or when I don’t go outside or and a very dark orange tan in summer sun light.

I have tried glutathione but it only brighten your skin not light/ whiten it. It makes my skin glowy.

I did some research and apparently monobenzone can whitening skin permanently by destroying melanocytes but it has to induce vitiligo which loses melanin in skin over time and that takes long and is a looksmin coz you have to go outside with vitiligo till the all body skin becomes white which can take 2 years.

People say I look better in winter when my skin is pale milk white because it matches the way my face looks
Don't use monobenzone unless you're a vitiligo patient. Monobenzone isn't 100% permanent and affected skin has the chance of repigmenting. It works because vitiligo is a condition that actively fights against and kills melanin and monobenzone only helps to aid this process. If you don't have vitiligo then your body isn't naturally fighting your melanin which means depigmented skin will naturally want to repigment. There's also the chance that your body will grow immune to vitiligo so once it repigments using monobenzone again won't really work. (somewhat like antibiotic resistance) I've also heard reports of repigmented skin coming back darker than it's original colour.

I've heard of mequinol, sources say it's results are permanent to a degree though it won't get you as pale as monobenzone.
Mequinol leaves the skin looking extremely pale. However, tanning is still possible. It is important to notice that the skin will not go back to its original color after the none treatment of mequinol.
-taken from Wikipedia.

Supposedly half the results of mequinol are permanent though from what I've also read using mequinol to depigment is a rather long process (can take up to months or a year or two) vs. hydroquinone which will only take a few weeks to a month but results from hydroquinone are very much temporary and will quickly revert much like glutathione.

Not too sure how much of a scam this is but you can look into this:

Mcs timeline

I just want to remove my tan and hyperpigmentation. Is it possible to get Bollywood coloring for an average Indian?