How to widen face, palate, mouth, jaw, and smile

C

ChadpreetAryan

Iron
One of my biggest failos is a slightly longish and thin face due to my lower FWHR and slightly recessed maxilla. Luckily, (or unluckily) I am still a teenager.
Are there any softmaxxing techniques that can improve? What can I do to slightly reverse these changes and improve my facial width and smile structure?

mewing and some hairstyles make your face look wider

mewing and some hairstyles make your face look wider
Is mewing at my young age still effective? And what specific hairstyles

the answer we all want. Mse wides palate but not much the others

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Mewing is teen stupid placebo dreams .The only thing that can really make a big difference in your appearance is surgery
Okay now let's make this thread more helpful
@RealSurgerymax
Is it possible to increase the width of the face by 1cm with the help of cheekbone implants? Would it look weird?
Is it possible to make cheekbones higher-set and how are you going to do it with implants or osteotomy?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
get MSE to widen it but if you dont have good forward growth by 18 get bimax.

One of my biggest failos is a slightly longish and thin face due to my lower FWHR and slightly recessed maxilla. Luckily, (or unluckily) I am still a teenager.
Are there any softmaxxing techniques that can improve? What can I do to slightly reverse these changes and improve my facial width and smile structure?
bone borne rapid palate expansion aka MARPE

get MSE to widen it but if you dont have good forward growth by 18 get bimax.
can you tell me if my forward growth is decent or if i need bimax in dms ?
:forcedsmile:

btw OP you can get LeFort III surgery to get a more forward grown and wider face

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Mewing is teen stupid placebo dreams .The only thing that can really make a big difference in your appearance is surgery
@RealSurgerymax
Is it possible to increase the width of the face by 1cm with the help of cheekbone implants? Would it look weird?
Is it possible to make cheekbones higher-set and how are you going to do it with implants or osteotomy?
It’s always the gray cells talking. And no mewing is not a placebo dream most people just don’t have the hardware to do it or even see results

@RealSurgerymax
1cm width would be difficult. Probably needs an orbital-zygomatic Osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Delissola
Mse

1cm width would be difficult. Probably needs an orbital-zygomatic Osteotomy
How much is it possible to increase the width of the face?It's just that for many, increasing the width of the face by about 1 cm could give ideal proportions.Don't long-faced people have a chance?

Your biggest failo is being indian brah

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Had to look natural
Can you move zygo arches a bit up and laterally out, along with half the orbital bone? Essentially raising the zygo arches and the lateral and outer supraorbital part of the orbital bone. Something like a tripod cut (BUT NOT increase the pfl, it's already big) @RealSurgerymax

Can you move zygo arches a bit up and laterally out, along with half the orbital bone? Essentially raising the zygo arches and the lateral and outer supraorbital part of the orbital bone. Something like a tripod cut (BUT NOT increase the pfl, it's already big) @RealSurgerymax
@RealSurgerymax