How to widen lower third / square jaw at age 15??

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
Help plz how do I get better wider square jaw at age 15

Does hgh help
Does mse or msdo help or whatever
I want my face to be wider, and have better jaw plz help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
Help plz how do I get better wider square jaw at age 15

Does hgh help
Does mse or msdo help or whatever
I want my face to be wider, and have better jaw plz help
At age 15 just chew mastic/falim for 1-2 hrs a day

Practice clenching (hold it for minutes at a time and do it on each side evenly)

Train your neck(helps balance the face and gives illusion of a more supported lower third)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 6129
At age 15 just chew mastic/falim for 1-2 hrs a day

Practice clenching (hold it for minutes at a time and do it on each side evenly)

Train your neck(helps balance the face and gives illusion of a more supported lower third)
My jaw is trucel tier, I am basically pencil head
How do I get wider

Do I use hgh? Inject T? My Prenatal T is non existent help

• +1
Inject HGH yes. I hope you're a millionaire. You'll need to spend thousands of dollars per month for enough HGH to grow your jaw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 5608 and Greeicy
Inject HGH yes. I hope you're a millionaire. You'll need to spend thousands of dollars per month for enough HGH to grow your jaw.
How much hgh do I inject and how long what stack. And what else to take with hgh???????

How much hgh do I inject and how long what stack. And what else to take with hgh???????
Like 8-10 iu's a week. It's going to take months if not years. It's a long-term process. You're better off getting an implant.

Like 8-10 iu's a week. It's going to take months if not years. It's a long-term process. You're better off getting an implant.
Implant? At 15?!

Bro don’t inject super physiological amounts of HGH. You’ll end up thickening the bone of your face and end up looking deformed and it’s completely irreversible and you’ll be subhuman for life. MSE is to widen the maxilla and since you’re still only 15 it would benefit a lot and give you a wider IPD, wider zygos, wider mouth, wider airways and wider palate. Wait till you’re 18 and get implants or osteotomies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, sdmaster, Deleted member 2621 and 4 others
Bro don’t inject super physiological amounts of HGH. You’ll end up thickening the bone of your face and end up looking deformed and it’s completely irreversible and you’ll be subhuman for life. MSE is to widen the maxilla and since you’re still only 15 it would benefit a lot and give you a wider IPD, wider zygos, wider mouth, wider airways and wider palate. Wait till you’re 18 and get implants or osteotomies.
Will mse widen lower third?? I am willing to inject hgh, for more growth. As well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Greeicy
Like @Greeicy said, wait until you're 18 and get implants. For now just focus on getting good grades and being NT.
I do that, but I want to fix my subhuman lower this too

• +1
I do that, but I want to fix my subhuman lower this too
Your subhuman lower third might fix itself for all you know. The chances are slim, but they're there. For now just imagine you're playing on hard mode so you'll get a higher score once you lower the difficulty by getting a new jaw.

• +1
Will mse widen lower third?? I am willing to inject hgh, for more growth. As well
Just do as I said above. Do it consistently for 2 years. In the meantime get a part time job so you can save up for jaw implant/fillers in case you aren't happy with the progress made in 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Greeicy
Your subhuman lower third might fix itself for all you know. The chances are slim, but they're there. For now just imagine you're playing on hard mode so you'll get a higher score once you lower the difficulty by getting a new jaw.
Just do as I said above. Do it consistently for 2 years. In the meantime get a part time job so you can save up for jaw implant/fillers in case you aren't happy with the progress made in 2 years.
What about my fwhr? Does. Mse and hgh help with fwhr?

• +1
  • +1
What about my fwhr? Does. Mse and hgh help with fwhr?
Theoretically it can, depends on what you look like right now. I don't quite remember how you look. You can PM me if you want

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz
I look trash

Yes
Born into money, I take it? If you insist on injecting HGH, 8-10 iu's a day will grow your skull, and improve your body in other ways as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Born into money, I take it? If you insist on injecting HGH, 8-10 iu's a day will grow your skull, and improve your body in other ways as well.
Anything else to take with hgh?

Anything else to take with hgh?
You shouldn't need anything else. You'll need needles to draw and inject fluids, and bacteriostatic water to activate the HGH, which you'll have to keep stored in the refrigerator between injections.

will MSE have the same effect for adults?
planning on doing it at 18-19 before i go to college

Get MSE. It also widens the jaw and since your jaw is fucked up id be surprised if you had a perfect wide maxilla