How to Widen Mandible?

D

dsheppa

Bronze
Everyone only focuses on the maxilla when thumbpulling. But when you widen your upper jaw when thumbpulling, your lower stays the same size and that causes malocclusion. I don’t know of any ways to widen your mandible to match the increase of maxilla width.

Testosterone if you're growing, and you can grow the muscle but not the actual bone after 21

Testosterone if you're growing, and you can grow the muscle but not the actual bone after 21
You mean injecting or just lifting weights and shit to increase it? I’m 16, what do you think

You mean injecting or just lifting weights and shit to increase it? I’m 16, what do you think
Just naturally, I doubt injecting is gonna change the face

how do i grow it before 21? I'm 18 currently. And can surgery widen the areas near the premolars?

how do i grow it before 21? I'm 18 currently. And can surgery widen the areas near the premolars?
I don't know shit about surgery I can't speak on that, but still what I said to the other guy, test and muscle

Everyone only focuses on the maxilla when thumbpulling. But when you widen your upper jaw when thumbpulling, your lower stays the same size and that causes malocclusion. I don’t know of any ways to widen your mandible to match the increase of maxilla width.
Pin hgh