How to win friends and Influence people is the worst book of all time

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I used to read that shut and tried to develop a “pleasing personality” and remember people’s birthdays, taking a genuine interest in the other person. And other shut dale carnegie recommended. But in reality everyone is a dickhead and does not deserve such niceties. You may as well just be a dickhead and treat ppl rudely in 2024.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, Klasik616, the BULL and 3 others
It trains you how to be a bluepilled cuck.

damn bro you tried everything

I used to read that shut and tried to develop a “pleasing personality” and remember people’s birthdays, taking a genuine interest in the other person. And other shut dale carnegie recommended. But in reality everyone is a dickhead and does not deserve such niceties. You may as well just be a dickhead and treat ppl rudely in 2024.
It never worked, I used to be like this and ended with 0 friends they do not care. You have to be valued by others to maintain friendships, socialmaxxing in 2024 is impossible. Some people aren't meant to win.

It never worked, I used to be like this and ended with 0 friends they do not care. You have to be valued by others to maintain friendships, socialmaxxing in 2024 is impossible. Some people aren't meant to win.
Yes man it just teaches to be less of a dickhead tbh. At least that’s what I got from it. But it’s like no one gives a fk irl. Seems everyone is antisocial af anyway. Maybe that book worked in the 1930’s or whenever the fk it was written, but you get the idea.

Yes man it just teaches to be less of a dickhead tbh. At least that’s what I got from it. But it’s like no one gives a fk irl. Seems everyone is antisocial af anyway. Maybe that book worked in the 1930’s or whenever the fk it was written, but you get the idea.
How I'm supposed to meet girls if I don't have friends, how will she react when she notices I'm a nobody. True Forced Loneliness is real.

How I'm supposed to meet girls if I don't have friends, how will she react when she notices I'm a nobody. True Forced Loneliness is real.
Idk neeguh go make friends and approach women

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
books such as those are bs imo, ive read 48 laws of power and its all most basic bs that i do regularly

books such as those are bs imo, ive read 48 laws of power and its all most basic bs that i do regularly
48 laws of cope bro. You might as well become a redpiller at this rate