How to work out for a well developed body.

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
No bullshit quick and simple guide.

Natural or enhanched your focus has to be in this order:
1.Scapular Waist, Lats and Neck
2.Arms and forearms
3.Abs
4.Posterior Chain and legs

1.Scapular Waist

The scapular waist refers to the muscles around the shoulder blade that play a crucial role in maintaining optimal shoulder health. Let’s explore these muscles:
-Deltoids
-Pectorals
-Traps
-Rhomboids,teres,etc. (muscle of scapula)

Why this is the most important? because this gives you the so called V taper and makes your frame much larger.

Kepm9eAfD9I25lWPShWsKg
Shouldermuscles

This muscles make you look like and strong fucking man, if you lacking in this apartment you will look like you dont even lift or like a twink.
Most important muscles to look like you lift
3ca9af57408a8ab0e77503dcca36db93
2640e0c130b27e73b72d26c8d7142cac

What exercises should i do?:
For back muscles:
-Pull ups
-Rows
For deltoids:
-Behind the neck press
-Lateral raises
-Cable/dumbell rear delt flyes
For chest:
-Bench Press
-Dips
-Flyes

That fucking simple and easy, just get stronger week by week, month by month, with strenght comes muscle natty or not you need to get stronger to get jacked.

NOW, neck is also super important and almost nobody trains theyre neck. your neck is your MANHOOD, you look like a victim with skinny neck (blackpill 101):
Neck size really affects a persons looks v0 h3how3rnu2za1

Train neck once or twice a week, you need to chill with neck training because if you get injured neck your fucked.
Do neck curls, first start with your own bodyweight and then add weight to it, 2 lbs, 5lbs and up.
i train neck with 25lbs plates for 30 reps but i trained my neck consistently for months and i use steroids, i started with bodyweight and you need to be patient don injure your neck please.

2.Arms and Forearms

You can have big delts, big back and big pectorals, but if you dont have big arms you look like a twink! just like those weird swimmers or mens physique gay bodybuilder with skinny arms, you need big arms to look good! theyre a must! specially if you couple them with veiny well developed forearms you will look insanely good and bros will be asking for your routine and girls will ask you to choke them while doing missionary.

Like bro wtf are this bodies???? hanging his 16 inch arms looking like noodles.
I dont know you guys but i want some pair of fucking guns as my arms not skinny shits this are some great arms!

So you basically need to train your triceps and biceps for big upper arms
Triceps are 65% of arm and Biceps 35%
Triceps has 3 head, you need to isolate the long head for better results and treat it like it is another muscle since it is 2/3 of your triceps mass.

Tricep exercises:
-Dips
-Skullcrusher (for long head)
-Tricep rope extensions
-Close grip bench press
-One hand french press (long head)

Biceps:
-Barbell curls
-Hammer curls
-Chin ups
-Preacher curls

For arms you also need to get stronger week by week in this movements, adding poundage with progression and always chasing the pump, arms grow better when you do alot of sets per workout and just pump the shit of them. trust me i have 19 inch arms.

Forearms
So forearms consist of 3 parts basically, Brachio radialis, extensors and flexors.
you gotta work them all, specially brachio radialis and flexors since those occupy most of your forearm mass, but flexors are also important and this will separate you from the rest because almost all gym goers have big arms (since they train them all the time and neglect alot of body parts) but they have shit forearms because they never isolate the forearms!! lol
Ok so forearm training is just like training other body part, i found this video wich is extremely good about forearm developement so i will add it here for you guys to see

Abs
So abs are technically just having low body fat, and if you are strong at your compound lift you will have abs.
abs are made in the kitchen not so much in the gym.

But this muscle group is very appealing and has a big halo, so having lean six pack abs is a very nice and ascends you hard on dating life.

So youre posterior chain is basically youre spinal erectors, hamstring, lower back and glutes
And the rest of legs are the quadriceps and calves.

I am a big believer of not over training legs and not having huge tree trunk legs because it makes your upper body look smaller, but having good legs is also important you need to train them for balance and specially training your glutes because women love a pair of rounded glutes.

Basically you need to get strong in Squats, and do calve raises and deadlifts for big legs theyre easy to grow anyway maybe easiest bodypart to grow if you focus on getting those numbers up in squats and shit you will get big legs.

So now i will show you my routine so you guys have an idea of how i train

Monday: Back and chest
-Pull ups
-Rows
-incline bench
-Cable flyes
- Dumbell pull over Pullover
-Neck curls
-Forearms isolation work

4-5 sets of each 10-15 rep range chasing a nasty pump

Tuesday:Legs

-Squats
-Romanian deadlift
-Leg extensions
-Leg curls
-Calve raises

2-3 sets heavy af so 8-10 rep range

Wednesday: Shoulders and arms and forearms
-Behind the neck press
-Lateral raises
-Upwright rows
-Cable rear delt flyes
-Triceps extensions
-Barbell curls
-Reverse grip barbell curls
-Skullcrushers
-Chin ups
-Close grip bench press
-Neck Curls
-forearm work

4-5 sets, this workout is long and i do 10-15 reps each set always chasing the pump

Tuesday: Repeating Monday workout

Friday: Repeating Wednesday workout

and weekends are rest days.

i did this routine for over 7 months now and i focus on getting stronger in every lift and simply trying to have fun in the gym, i love lifting with music and i always feel motivated. hope this helps and any questions i will answer with honesty and transparency

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, ryuken, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 16 others
Then you will be able to upload a video of your back with no pump to instagram and have a stacylite sending you dms
Screenshot 20240622 033637 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 20240622 002917 cominstagramandroid
Screenshot 20240622 011504 cominstagramandroid

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, goo25 and 4 others
Tagging bros: @TechnoBoss @atlantean @SoundnVision @humanoidsub7 @socialcel @Juandigomigo22

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, 6PSLcel, socialcel and 2 others
Over nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and 6PSLcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, goo25, 6PSLcel and 4 others
Any routine works on gear lol

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, greywind, boss8055 and 7 others
Abs should be trained like any other muscle if you want them to pop more

• +1
Reactions: Detective, 6PSLcel, zura and 2 others
Any routine works on gear lol
thiss.
if ur serious abt being natty ur whole life a simple routine with too much volume just wont cut it
personally i do a gentlemns split, basically a split that natural hyperthrophy created on yt

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, timid and 1 other person
good thread read every bit, i gotta start working legs more tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
good thread, bump

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
Great thread bro sorry for not responding on Instagram yet I’m tired as fuck I just woke up with a massive hangover.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, coispet, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, LooksThinker, boss8055 and 2 others
Not true, there is a reason why dude like Togi look like shit on tren and others are wa bigger with less roids like me
Could just be genetic response, plus togi lifestyle is actually dogshit, no sleep or nutrition so no wonder his response to tren is garbage

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, boss8055 and 1 other person
Could just be genetic response, plus togi lifestyle is actually dogshit, no sleep or nutrition so no wonder his response to tren is garbage
His response is shit bcs he didnt went off cycle he just ran 250mg test for like 2 month so he was permablasting, 101 bodybuilding steroid dynamics you need to desensitize from steroids to have a bettet response

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
My bodybuilding idol after frank zane

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Working out is cope

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 46941
being a gymcel coper is, "muhh gym will give me girls2, working out, lowering bf and gasining muscle isnt cope
Gym is cope, just a waste of time and energy

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Great thread bro sorry for not responding on Instagram yet I’m tired as fuck I just woke up with a massive hangover.
You wanna exchange IG bhai :feelshah:

You May make me jump on trt again nigguh

• Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Good thread, bump

No bullshit quick and simple guide.

Natural or enhanched your focus has to be in this order:
1.Scapular Waist, Lats and Neck
2.Arms and forearms
3.Abs

1.Scapular Waist

The scapular waist refers to the muscles around the shoulder blade that play a crucial role in maintaining optimal shoulder health. Let’s explore these muscles:
-Deltoids
-Pectorals
-Traps
-Rhomboids,teres,etc. (muscle of scapula)

Why this is the most important? because this gives you the so called V taper and makes your frame much larger.

View attachment 2993443View attachment 2993445

This muscles make you look like and strong fucking man, if you lacking in this apartment you will look like you dont even lift or like a twink.
Most important muscles to look like you lift
View attachment 2993451View attachment 2993452

What exercises should i do?:
For back muscles:
-Pull ups
-Rows
For deltoids:
-Behind the neck press
-Lateral raises
-Cable/dumbell rear delt flyes
For chest:
-Bench Press
-Dips
-Flyes

That fucking simple and easy, just get stronger week by week, month by month, with strenght comes muscle natty or not you need to get stronger to get jacked.

NOW, neck is also super important and almost nobody trains theyre neck. your neck is your MANHOOD, you look like a victim with skinny neck (blackpill 101):
View attachment 2993457

Train neck once or twice a week, you need to chill with neck training because if you get injured neck your fucked.
Do neck curls, first start with your own bodyweight and then add weight to it, 2 lbs, 5lbs and up.
i train neck with 25lbs plates for 30 reps but i trained my neck consistently for months and i use steroids, i started with bodyweight and you need to be patient don injure your neck please.

2.Arms and Forearms

You can have big delts, big back and big pectorals, but if you dont have big arms you look like a twink! just like those weird swimmers or mens physique gay bodybuilder with skinny arms, you need big arms to look good! theyre a must! specially if you couple them with veiny well developed forearms you will look insanely good and bros will be asking for your routine and girls will ask you to choke them while doing missionary.

View attachment 2993470

Like bro wtf are this bodies???? hanging his 16 inch arms looking like noodles.
I dont know you guys but i want some pair of fucking guns as my arms not skinny shits this are some great arms!

View attachment 2993471View attachment 2993472View attachment 2993478

So you basically need to train your triceps and biceps for big upper arms
Triceps are 65% of arm and Biceps 35%
Triceps has 3 head, you need to isolate the long head for better results and treat it like it is another muscle since it is 2/3 of your triceps mass.

Tricep exercises:
-Dips
-Skullcrusher (for long head)
-Tricep rope extensions
-Close grip bench press
-One hand french press (long head)

Biceps:
-Barbell curls
-Hammer curls
-Chin ups
-Preacher curls

For arms you also need to get stronger week by week in this movements, adding poundage with progression and always chasing the pump, arms grow better when you do alot of sets per workout and just pump the shit of them. trust me i have 19 inch arms.

Forearms
So forearms consist of 3 parts basically, Brachio radialis, extensors and flexors.
you gotta work them all, specially brachio radialis and flexors since those occupy most of your forearm mass, but flexors are also important and this will separate you from the rest because almost all gym goers have big arms (since they train them all the time and neglect alot of body parts) but they have shit forearms because they never isolate the forearms!! lol
Ok so forearm training is just like training other body part, i found this video wich is extremely good about forearm developement so i will add it here for you guys to see

View attachment 2993493

Abs
So abs are technically just having low body fat, and if you are strong at your compound lift you will have abs.
abs are made in the kitchen not so much in the gym.

But this muscle group is very appealing and has a big halo, so having lean six pack abs is a very nice and ascends you hard on dating life.

View attachment 2993499

So youre posterior chain is basically youre spinal erectors, hamstring, lower back and glutes
And the rest of legs are the quadriceps and calves.

I am a big believer of not over training legs and not having huge tree trunk legs because it makes your upper body look smaller, but having good legs is also important you need to train them for balance and specially training your glutes because women love a pair of rounded glutes.

Basically you need to get strong in Squats, and do calve raises and deadlifts for big legs theyre easy to grow anyway maybe easiest bodypart to grow if you focus on getting those numbers up in squats and shit you will get big legs.

So now i will show you my routine so you guys have an idea of how i train

Monday: Back and chest
-Pull ups
-Rows
-incline bench
-Cable flyes
- Dumbell pull over Pullover
-Neck curls
-Forearms isolation work

4-5 sets of each 10-15 rep range chasing a nasty pump

Tuesday:Legs

-Squats
-Romanian deadlift
-Leg extensions
-Leg curls
-Calve raises

2-3 sets heavy af so 8-10 rep range

Wednesday: Shoulders and arms and forearms
-Behind the neck press
-Lateral raises
-Upwright rows
-Cable rear delt flyes
-Triceps extensions
-Barbell curls
-Reverse grip barbell curls
-Skullcrushers
-Chin ups
-Close grip bench press
-Neck Curls
-forearm work

4-5 sets, this workout is long and i do 10-15 reps each set always chasing the pump

Tuesday: Repeating Monday workout

Friday: Repeating Wednesday workout

and weekends are rest days.

i did this routine for over 7 months now and i focus on getting stronger in every lift and simply trying to have fun in the gym, i love lifting with music and i always feel motivated. hope this helps and any questions i will answer with honesty and transparency

OP takes bull testicles btw

Last edited:
No workout for your nt height face

steroids

heavy barbell compound movements

so sayeth coath: