How true are the got stabbed in london memes?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
@Lookologist003 @try2beme @SecularIslamist @WishIwasChico @optimisticzoomer @heightmaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Lookologist003, Chadeep and 7 others
London no longer exists

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SecularIslamist, greycel and 3 others
your very unlikey to get stabbed in London "About 10.1 people in London for every 100,000 residents were admitted to hospital after being assaulted with a knife or sharp object in 2022-23" most of them would be gang members aswell. if you don't join a gang you will be fine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, ambi, Lookologist003 and 8 others
Yeah, it's not members of the public getting stabbed. Obviously that can happen like anywhere tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, WeiWei and 2 others
Screenshot 95

homicide rate is also low

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
your very unlikey to get stabbed in London "About 10.1 people in London for every 100,000 residents were admitted to hospital after being assaulted with a knife or sharp object in 2022-23" most of them would be gang members aswell. if you don't join a gang you will be fine
high violent crime is a good thing tbh. It means criminals are killing themselves

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, WeiWei and 1 other person
I've been stabbed in New York so it's probably not rare. London doesn't have as many guns as people in NYC do though, so it's a higher probability.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Mewton, SecularIslamist and 3 others
I think in certain areas of london you are bound to get robbed, you pretty much can’t wear expensive jewelry

Stabbing is mostly gang related tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, SecularIslamist and 2 others
So it's similar to Chicago, NYC or Detroit. Just gang members killing each other and being a nuisance
yeah basically just fighting over drug territory

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ambi
I literally hear ppl talk about stabbings irl on the street multiple times, gang affiliated ppl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chadeep, Mewton and 2 others
I've been stabbed in New York so it's probably not rare. London doesn't have as many guns as people in NYC do though, so it's a higher probability.
You are real hood nigga raised in the streets of NYC 🥷 🔪🔫

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and TechnoBoss
don’t wear expensive stuff around ethnic targeted areas and you’ll be fine

• Love it
Reactions: ambi
So it's similar to Chicago, NYC or Detroit. Just gang members killing each other and being a nuisance
It's mainly teenagers with their mum's kitchen knifes impaling one another. And it's almost always gang-minded activity. The kids that end up in the emergency room sometimes can be as young as 13.

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
high violent crime is a good thing tbh. It means criminals are killing themselves
yeh 1 dies while having 3 women pregnant
so not really

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Imretarded?
@Lookologist003 @try2beme @SecularIslamist @WishIwasChico @optimisticzoomer @heightmaxxing

View attachment 3026408View attachment 3026409View attachment 3026406
View attachment 3026407
Not very

You’ll only get stabbed if you’re in a gang or at worst live in the same area as a gang and get g checked

Or if you start a fight with a gang member

Nearly never true if youre white even if you live in gang areas unless you’re gang affiliated

The girls are much more under threat from immigrants than any man is from knife crime

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
moped theft, mainly for watches, phones and.girls handbags is common.

never had it happen to me, but I bought a fugazi watch in Shenzhen just to wear when in London lol.

stabbing only really if ur in a gang.