How turned on are girls in bed? Is dicknotizing real?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
Like the ones who have a crush on you? How turned on will they be in bed? Assuming they're comfortable with you?

Is dicknitizing real? Any tips on how to do that?

Also, is being dominant and using as much force and speed for thrusting a plus in bed?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, noobs, 97baHater and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and slavicpsycho
Ask girls nigga, you can’t expect a bunch of truecels to answer this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, BeanletMogger, tombradylover and 3 others
Is this thread a joke to you guys?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
how turned on they get depends on how hard you can dominate and beat them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, panjeet currycel, maarda and 2 others
Ask girls nigga, you can’t expect a bunch of truecels to answer this
I have this HTB's number but I don't want to give her the idea I'm down to fuck. Plus, it would be very weird since I haven't messaged her in 19 days, plus we almost always talk about school.

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and 97baHater
I have this HTB's number but I don't want to give her the idea I'm down to fuck. Plus, it would be very weird since I haven't messaged her in 19 days, plus we almost always talk about school.
School? How old are you nigga? 17? Fym school, I haven’t heard that word since a long time. Anyway don’t ask this question to a girl you’re interested in

School? How old are you nigga? 17? Fym school, I haven’t heard that word since a long time. Anyway don’t ask this question to a girl you’re interested in
College, 19.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and 97baHater
Obviously.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
ask some AI girlfriend chatbot or smth

I don't have any LTB numbers. I didn't want to give the LTB the impression that I like her.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Like the ones who have a crush on you? How turned on will they be in bed? Assuming they're comfortable with you?

Also, is being dominant and using as much force and speed for thrusting a plus in bed?
Tall
gl
big dick
Some technique

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and shizuku11111
you cant give objective answer to this beacause most women like different things, but one thing that is for certain to turn women on in bed is big dick, your face, and your manerism in bed, technique whatever its called

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, enchanted_elixir and AverageCurryEnjoyer
Length ≥ 7.5” + Girth ≥ 5.5"

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

It's not your dick that will turn her on; it's the foreplay, the teasing, the playful spanking etc.

Women are turned on by you being turned on by them i.e desired. If you tell her how irresistible she looks while teasing her and whatnot, that will turn her on more than your dick magic.

This is why written erotica is popular with women.

• +1
It's not your dick that will turn her on; it's the foreplay, the teasing, the playful spanking etc.

Women are turned on by you being turned on by them i.e desired. If you tell her how irresistible she looks while teasing her and whatnot, that will turn her on more than your dick magic.

This is why written erotica is popular with women.
You wouldn’t know about pleasing a woman Gupta :LOL:

• JFL
You wouldn’t know about pleasing a woman Gupta :LOL:

I know a thing or two about human women.

Women don't concern you Jamal, I suggest looking into the intricacies of your own species

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
im a soon to be 30 khhcv subhuman manlet virgin so idk. however, i imagine if i did have a gf they wouldnt be very impressed with me as im a subhuman.
maybe once i get my canthoplasty and orbital implants ill be considered a human.

yes, fuck a foid good and she will stay with you forever. big dick and technique is goated.

i read two books on it and it said that women don't get spontaneously turned on like men do. it more has to do with their cycles or what time of the month it is. interestingly they prefer more masculine faces/physiques during this time period as well.

women get turned on by being desired enthusiastically. i have failed many times at this where i had too much of a whatever attitude that turned women off. i went to this womans house and she was waiting for me in her room. i was really into this tv show so i took too long to go to bed with her and she was all pouty about it.

i read specifically that women like it when guys are really fixated on their bodies.

• +1