how ugly do you have to be facially to have the drive to achieve a body like this?

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned

how undesirable must you have been all your childhood to have the urge to self harm to these extremes

just lol tbh, this is what being ethnic does to you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2486
This body is unachievable without too tier body genetics (muscle insertion and frame), highly unlikely a facially incels person will have this frame and muscles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and FatJattMofo
This body is unachievable without too tier body genetics (muscle insertion and frame), highly unlikely a facially incels person will have this frame and muscles.
Exactly good face and good ability to get a good body go hand in hand

Good genetics come in the same package

wait you think that body looks good and is functionally atheletic?

its just an incell on roids with a vengance to mogg on his mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Waist doesn't match chest. Looks comical and gay. A wider waist would be ideal

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
why is everyone crying for us?

43445451 2068005873511494 8358313270780794234 n

this guy is ugly but stop crying for his frame. its more likely to be on a good looking man

wait you think that body looks good and is functionally atheletic?

its just an incell on roids with a vengance to mogg on his mind
No I don't think this looks good, if this is legit he over did this.
With this frame and insertion you can be good Natty.
But my point still stands.
Plus it's probably the angle a d well
View attachment 160776
this guy is ugly but stop crying for his frame. its more likely to be on a good looking man
Ok without the reatrded angle he has kick ass body.
Looks Natty as well.

View attachment 160776

this guys pre workout is watching an interview of henry cavill and reading foids comments

Looks Natty as well.

looks repulsive, looks like he doesnt have job, a hobby or a beer on a friday night

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and FatJattMofo
this guys pre workout is watching an interview of henry cavill and reading foids comments
cmon man this dude isnt even in this comunity

looks repulsive, looks like he doesnt have job, a hobby or a beer on a friday night
so he doesnt look average. yea ofc

so he doesnt look average. yea ofc

Looks Natty as well.
nah this isnt natty. the shoulders are fucking insane unlesss this dude has a frame that is insane irl.
I mean insane .

The waist is extremely small to the point of not being aesthetic anymore that's why it looks off but building an aesthetic physique usually is done by people who had shit bodies in the past (i was anorexic that's why i got into lifting tbh) it's not only about female attention goes deeper than that and then you gradually fall in love with the process and it becomes a passion, a way of life. U mad bruh ?

The waist is extremely small to the point of not being aesthetic anymore that's why it looks off but building an aesthetic physique usually is done by people who had shit bodies in the past (i was anorexic that's why i got into lifting tbh) it's not only about female attention goes deeper than that and then you gradually fall in love with the process and it becomes a passion, a way of life. U mad bruh ?

so reinforcing the op, it stems from trauma

and being anorexic stems from being undesirable too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and FatJattMofo
you can see that he has shit bones

and being anorexic stems from being undesirable too

AKA having a recessed maxilla and thinking unprecedented levels of holocaust tier starving will finally reveal your chad jawline

I believe this is the root cause of a lot of people gym celling to begin with. Leaning out to have a chiseled jaw with abs. Not realizing their maxillas are recessed.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo