How ugly do you have to be in order to get 0 slays at uni??

How ugly

• below 5/10

• 5/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
title :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
bumperinos

Normies fuck 0 girls in college

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, wollet2, Deleted member and 14 others
Be Average looking

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
wait you are telling me that being average looking gets you 0 pussy:soy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You Need to be at least tall and / or Wide if you're average in the face to slay

• +1
Reactions: Account, copemaxxeer and Deleted member 17735
You Need to be at least tall and / or Wide if you're average in the face to slay
people often compliment my build and broad shoulders, not to be cringe but i have the good hip to shoulder ratio

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
sub 3 PSL
saying otherwise is coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, stevielake and Danish_Retard
Maybe 4-5/10. I don't see anyone who's a high tier normie or above not atleast getting 1 slay or relationship during their 4 years in uni.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 17735
Maybe 4-5/10. I don't see anyone who's a high tier normie or over not atleast getting 1 slay or relationship during their 4 years in uni.
i had bitches show interest in me even in my worst years:lul::lul: so i think when i hardmaxx i am gonna have an easier time

Bellow average like anyware else

Bellow average like anyware else
i know my question might have you thinking i am retarded but from what i have seen literally being average is the new ugly

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Average zoomie in a college/uni is a HTN/Chad-lite and 6'2. It is what it is.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 17735
Contrary to popular belief your average college student only very rarely gets pussy. Maybe once a year if he's lucky, the girls all get fucked by the same rotation of Chads/Tyrones.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Xangsane, copemaxxeer and 3 others
Can a non autist answer this question? Curious cause I’m going to uni as well

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Geoff2024
Contrary to popular belief your average college student only very rarely gets pussy. Maybe once a year if he's lucky, the girls all get fucked by the same rotation of Chads/Tyroned
fuck man my dick is gonna fall off from dryness then

Why are you obsessed with getting "laid"? It's not going to give you a more prominent mandible. It won't your size of your cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I’ve seen the ugliest fucks getting pussy just go to bars and parties pull drunk hoes

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Danish_Retard
dude i've been to uni. ironic that you were one of the most hyperbolic posters but when it's actually time to deal with reality you go with muh autism. HTN or wide / tall MTN or you're going only to see girls get fucked in front of you.

Why are you obsessed with getting "laid"? It's not going to give you a more prominent mandible. It won't your size of your cheekbones.
he is not obsessed my friends, he is simply a man like the rest of us.

I’ve seen the ugliest fucks getting pussy just go to bars and parties pull drunk hoes
i've seen normie fucks get rejected in front of my eyes

fuck man my dick is gonna fall off from dryness then
Your best bet is an LTR. LTR is the best way for a normie to get pussy in college. If you're white go get an easy LTR with some Asian girl and she'll give you regular sex.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
dude i've been to uni. ironic that you were one of the most hyperbolic posters but when it's actually time to deal with reality you go with muh autism. HTN or wide / tall MTN or you're going only to see girls get fucked in front of you.
i am a wide 3/4 normie

he is not obsessed my friends, he is simply a man like the rest of us.
Idk, it seems odd to me. Getting "laid" will change nothing in life. You're still going to be the same wretched subhuman that's stuck with his inferior genetics

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i've seen normie fucks get rejected in front of my eyes
Me too but I go to college in the US so hookup culture may be different here. I think it’s easier than Europe for regular looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Idk, it seems odd to me. Getting "laid" will change nothing in life. You're still going to be the same wretched subhuman that's stuck with his inferior genetics
i am nowhere near a sumbhuman, i am simply not the best looking but am defnitely decent looking

My 3/10 friend got zero, he was in a class of 15 woman and 1 man (him), for 5 years.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 5892, Toth's thot and 5 others
i am nowhere near a sumbhuman, i am simply not the best looking but am defnitely decent looking
Depends on what you mean by decent looking. As I've said average zoomie is 6'2 htn/chad-lite (at least in my shithole).

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Depends on what you mean by decent looking. As I've said average zoomie is 6'2 htn/chad-lite (at least in my shithole).
life must be hard for you my nigga, unless you fall under than category too

life must be hard for you my nigga, unless you fall under than category too
Not really as long as they don't try to rob me or drop me on the ground and start kicking my head.

well a 3/10 nigga looks like ass so i understand why.
It's interesting though, because he was literally the only man in the group. Just shows how far from reality the idea that anyone can get laid in college is.

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
normies with 0 halos don't get shit. i've been to college too
You have no idea how much girls are fucking in college

They drop standards just to rack up bodies

I'm a 4/10 and got 0 pussy in college.

You prob need to be at least 4.5>

You have no idea how much girls are fucking in college

They drop standards just to rack up bodies
no i've been in college too
girls rejected normies who orbited them or at parties and they went to cry to me
oofie doofies are friendzoned

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
Below 8/10. I got almost no slays while mogging 99% of the males at my uni. It's more about how NT you are tho. If I was NT and approachable I would have gotten tons.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 5892, Vain786 and 4 others