How US centric is Ethnic SMV?

Y

Yorrick Hunt

Iron
Non US people, how true is Ethnic SMV ranking in other western countries, specifically (white > black > Mena/latino > Asian > curry)

For example, it seems like 'black' SMV comes alot from African Americans which have higher percentage of white/euro heritage then African Africans. Compared to African immigrants in Europe or other western countries (Australia, New Zealand, etc) which are mostly fully African heritage.

Also Asian SMV seems to be higher in other western countries than the US, where Asian immigrants originate not just from southern china, etc. in Australia, NZ, South African for example I would even put Asian above Black in SMV.

Similarly South American countries value lighter skin higher so Whites and Asians are top SMV apparently.

Anyone have an opinion on ethnic SMV across countries other than United States? Or if Ethnic SMV is consistent across other countries?

I did a hingefish in two places with the same chang, same photos, same profile. One in central London and got 30+ likes in central london (mind you central london is 6'6" gigachad central).

And the other was in LA, and I got 0 likes.

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Being a nigger lover kills smv.

SMV is more of discussion than it is reality

just be low inhib and approach the gf of people that is perceived to have higher SMV by race on the internet to create confusion

SMV is more of discussion than it is reality

just be low inhib and approach the gf of people that is perceived to have higher SMV by race on the internet to create confusion
So why the racepill that certain ethnics (currys, asians) are always mogged by blacks or others? Seems very contextual

So why the racepill that certain ethnics (currys, asians) are always mogged by blacks or others? Seems very contextual
just have the indian be low inhib and approach white guy with white girlfriend until he fucks one

then post on looksmax and create confusion