How was bbc smv 15-20 years ago?

A

Acne Victim

brown
I remembered today about the studies that Ai Impact used to post on race and blackpill, and most of them confirmed the whole idea of JBW. Besides, even if not as bad as for other ethnics, bbcs were still shown to be in a very shitty position due to simply race alone.

Now, my question is: assuming these studies aren't biased (as in women are ashamed to showcase their real preferences, for example), then does that mean their SMV actually got so much better, and in such a short timeframe? If so, that is extremely impressive, props to the media who made it happen then. The whole kpop phenomenon somewhat corroborates this, but their SMV is still very bad in most parts of the world.

Or is black smv still as bad, and it's just pajeets making noise on .org?

(there are only mutts where I live, so I cant find an answer to this question myself)

Those stats AI posted pertained to OLD and OKCupid, not dating in general. OLD wasn't even much of a factor back then. People largely dated and fucked with people they knew offline.

Black men had and still have a lower than usual RMV(Relationship Market Value) due to stereotypes but SMV(Sexual Market Value) wasn't a problem then.

I'm 30 and went to both urban and suburban schools and I didn't have a problem dating and fucking girls in either environment. And I've seen a lot of Black and Hispanic men lose their virginity at a young age. I lost it at 14 and I've seen some dudes lose it at 12 and 13 in some of the urban schools I was in.

There was always a sizable amount of White, Hispanic, and Bi-Racial women who were DTF for BM but the real hurdle was being taken seriously for LTR's and marriages. Black men who weren't Pookie types had a better chance at getting chosen for relationships but the Pookie types usually reinforced the stereotype of sleeping with sloppy and fat women for their money and a place to stay. BM with success and money though have little to no problem marrying decent looking WW/Latinas.

Black SMV is hard to say because of the RMV factor. BM more than any other group have to prove that we're marriage or relationship material and not just a hookup option. But, once you overcome that and prove to not be a Pookie, you get hella options.

I'd say White SMV is on top in the West and Black SMV is probably 3rd in the West after Light Skinned Mixed Race Men(Bi-Racial, Hispanic, MENA). And I think not much has really changed. I haven't seen any real SMV boost or decline for BM. 90% of my matches on OLD involve White, Hispanic, or Filipino women even though I've liked plenty of BW profiles. I did have the longest conversation on Hinge with a Black Cuban woman though.