How was your growth progress?/ how I suffered in highschool

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
I had extremely delayed puberty which made me suffer a lot bc I basically looked like a child until 17 (Puberty started around 16 for me jfl)

I was 5 foot or 152cm at 12 and all kids started to grow while I did not (I was on the taller side most of my childhood but my bones at some pointed just did not develop)

At 13 I was 5 foot 1 or around 154cm and started to get really frustrated but it still was ok

14 and I was maybe 5 foot 1 and a half or around 155-156cm started to get very painful bc I had female friends at this time who thought I was cute and even told me
that if I was in puberty/taller they would make out with me jfl at my life at this point

15 and I was fucking 5 foot 2 or around 158cm and I went to the doctor with my mom and my boneage was fucking 11 so still had to wait for puberty it never began for me

16 and I was 5 foot 3-4 162cm and early signs of puberty started (pubic hair and balls started to grow) but I had already lost all of my faith in humanity at this point and all of the people whom I told that I will grow over 6 feet(183cm) as my doctor told me just laughed at me (I looked like 12 at this point)

17 and I was 5 foot 7 170cm finally fully reached puberty and people started to notice my growth but I was still manlet (I live in Germany so even more terrible). My
boneage at this point btw was 13 jfl and I still looked like 13. With 17 I had the first chance to actually fuck but I did not want at this point ( she was a bit overweight and my standards were high)

18 and I was about 5'10 or 178cm.

19 and I was almost 6 foot or 182cm.

Now I just turned 20 and I am 184cm Or almost 6'1 but my path was long and painful and to all the people who have normal puberty and don't try to fuck: you are wasting your potential of sweet teenage love and you debt people like me who never had a chance bc of manlet height and high girl voice at least to try better fucking covards. I lost my virginity at the end of my 18th year btw but I could have lost it with 14 if I just had earlier fucking puberty again jfl at my life but it is how it is.
Maybe I even grow 1cm more now after 20 but I stopped growing noticeably about half an year ago in summer with 19,5.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2403, stuckneworleans and 2 others
I always was the tallest (or one of the tallest) kid in class until 15yo (175cm, stopped growing, or at least didn't gain much). WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, EzioGrezzo, BigBoy and 2 others
I always was the tallest (or one of the tallest) kid in class until 15yo (175cm, stopped growing, or at least didn't gain much). WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED.
How tall are you now and when did puberty start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
thats the best puberty path

u become a tallfag but know what its like to suffer as a short man

u should be thankful now u have empathy

• +1
Reactions: karbo, CopingHard, middayshowers and 4 others

it’s not the best path but it definitely lets you be grateful for what you have

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3702, Ritalincell and 2 others
Dam, I legit never grew. I must have skipped puberty.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 3702, EzioGrezzo and 2 others
How tall are you now and when did puberty start

I'm still at 175 cm. To correct my previous post, I probably was 172cm at 15 to be more correct, and only gained few cms since then. I don't remember when puberty exactly started, but I know that I started developping gyno at around 10.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
Id prefer that over my current situation.

As they always say, it's better late then never.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ritalincell and Deleted member 2506

Yes always when a short dude tells me that I have no idea how it feels like to be short I always answer that I know exactly how it feels and in highschool time it is indeed terrible so I feel you short guys a lot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Feel this hard, late puberty is so dogshit.

• +1
I was 5'1 at 10yo, idk if its bad or not but i was always tall, now im 6'2 but i was mogger from what i remember as a kid

• Woah
I was 5'1 at 10yo, idk if its bad or not but i was always tall, now im 6'2 but i was mogger from what i remember as a kid
that's really tall for a 10year old. You had early puberty?

I was 158cm/5'2 at 12... nothing changed.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Ritalincell
I was 158cm/5'2 at 12... nothing changed.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Screenshot 20200305 2256261

I don’t know too much about my height during younger years, but I was quite tall when I was younger and just stopped growing at 5’7. I perhaps reached 5’6 when I was 15 and grew to 5’7 over the years but now it’s over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell and turkproducer