How was your guy's highschool experience?

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Mine was pretty good, after freshman year my looks came in and i started doing good with girls, getting approached, complimented, etc, but I skipped way too much which caused me to fail, eventually I had to do some online shit and went to military school to get credits for highschool, but i still graduated in the end. My biggest regret is skipping too much and focusing on girls than social circle maxxing, I had good friends from middle school that went to the same high school as me but I just turned them away a lot, and excluded myself being the introvert I am, I got one friend I made in military school that ended up living next to me but were not that close and hang out, we meet up like once a month. So i dont really hang out with anyone irl. Joining the military soon though because I don't really like school.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6403
Bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Baldingman1998 and Hozay
it was fine. girls were fine etc etc.

what wasn't fine was me doing in class though, was pretty retarded lol.

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
boring tbh

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Hozay
although holy shit I noticed how much uglier people were in public as opposed to private catholic school. (and also non-white, not that I minded much)

it really was jarring at that time.

• JFL
Cringe that could physically kill

• So Sad
I actually had a good one I was decently popular and went to parties

• Woah
I actually had a good one I was decently popular and went to parties
lol i could of gone to so many parties, but my ass is to introverted for that shit. mirin

Not the best tbh

• So Sad
1.sophomore year ( got a girl)
2.junior year
3 this senior year
4.freshman year (a mix of bad and good tbh)

still in highschool. OK tbh.

It wasn't terrible. I had a few friends.. was never "popular".
Never went to a party.. the closest i got was going to my friends house after school to play playstation games.

I was kinda short as well, i am one of these late bloomer people, i grew in height when i was 17 where as most boys grow earlier.

• +1
Mine mogged, in my freshman I LTR'ed a pretty girl, fucked two other girls after that the same year, on the first few days of school I got cold approached by a popular girl who said I was cute, had other girls interested in me that I couldn't even date since I was in the LTR, had a dude approach me on one of the first days that said "bro you're handsome"

Participated in sports and did well
Skipped classes to hang out with girls

Idgaf if people call this a brag post, my life is not even remotely close to this anymore and he asked what my experience was like so I'm just being honest
U seem like a chad rbh

• +1
It wasnt too bad just boring since I had no frens, no one messed with me since I was protected by my brothers gang.

• +1
I was sub-6, so, hell

• +1
Mine mogged, in my freshman I LTR'ed a pretty girl, fucked two other girls after that the same year, on the first few days of school I got cold approached by a popular girl who said I was cute, had other girls interested in me that I couldn't even date since I was in the LTR, had a dude approach me on one of the first days that said "bro you're handsome"

Participated in sports and did well
Skipped classes to hang out with girls

Idgaf if people call this a brag post, my life is not even remotely close to this anymore and he asked what my experience was like so I'm just being honest
understand that bro, were just sharing our experiences, doesn't mean we are bragging.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Pretty bad cus I had alot of mental issues that held me back, they still hold me back to this day.

• So Sad
Pretty bad cus I had alot of mental issues that held me back, they still hold me back to this day.
sorry to hear that greycel. hope you get better man.

My high school experience was really bad but elementary school was the worst. I only got bullied during elementary school. After that, people made fun of me throughout high school but it wasn't nearly as bad.

clownmaxxed

• +1
it was okay, regret not taking AP classes, theatre club was fun, too much drama tho. i like college muuuuch better lol

• +1
Mine was pretty good, after freshman year my looks came in and i started doing good with girls, getting approached, complimented, etc, but I skipped way too much which caused me to fail, eventually I had to do some online shit and went to military school to get credits for highschool, but i still graduated in the end. My biggest regret is skipping too much and focusing on girls than social circle maxxing, I had good friends from middle school that went to the same high school as me but I just turned them away a lot, and excluded myself being the introvert I am, I got one friend I made in military school that ended up living next to me but were not that close and hang out, we meet up like once a month. So i dont really hang out with anyone irl. Joining the military soon though because I don't really like school.
It was fun overall, I never worried about females until prom time

• +1