Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
tell me stories about ur lays, gfs, social life, suifuels, anything

Acne ruined everything in HS for me.

I aint clickin that shit nigga

dont remember, dont care, i skipped my graduation and left it all in the past, i am in utter disbelief that people take their highschool relationships into the real world

jfl if i went to private school like harry potter or code lyoko or something it mite b cool but IRL highschool sucked balls, all i remember was watching anime, playing skyrim and EU3 and call of duty and occasionally doing drugs

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
View attachment 192182

dont remember, dont care, i skipped my graduation and left it all in the past, i am in utter disbelief that people take their highschool relationships into the real world

jfl if i went to private school like harry potter or code lyoko or something it mite b cool but IRL highschool sucked balls, all i remember was watching anime, playing skyrim and EU3 and call of duty and occasionally doing drugs
incel trait ngl

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
View attachment 192182

i-aint-clickin-that-shit-nigga-jpg.192182

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Incredible

My mental health ruined my life

switched schools too many times and didn't manage to meet anyone tbh. Waste of time.

non existant son, non existant

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
why the fuck are the votes hidden by default? fucking low t moderators change it to show by default or i go er on you

tell me stories about ur lays, gfs, social life, suifuels, anything
everything got better when i turned 16, then stuff got shitty when I turned 19 & now shit's good again

I was into this Girl, I wrote to her on Facebook and snapchat and I really made it obvious that I liked her but not in an austistic way. Well, she turned me down and started to ignore me and that was that. When it was time for prom she couldn't find a date and was really sad, she cried about it to one of my friends who knew her well and said something like "I'll never find a boy who likes me". Apparently she had asked other guys to be her prom date but they turned her down. She didn't even consider me an option and would rahter attend prom alone.

But overall my HS experience was actually pretty fun, Went to some wild parties, had fun with mischievous friends and met some really cool people.