How We are Dominated by women.

Adam666

Adam666

Banned
You are born into this cruel world have you have your dinger snipped, reducing it's girth and reducing its potential growth size, and taking away most of the nerve endings, all so you can a slave to society, a true crippled man, not a natural man.

Brainlettttt

This vidya is cringe too wtf :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adam666
garbage thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, DoctorPMA, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
The jews ate my foreskin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4804 and Adam666
Brutal buddy boyo...just brutal....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4804 and Adam666
I want to be dominated by a thick latina woman with thick thighs and have her facesit me and tonguekiss with her

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 4804
Vermilioncore
stuckneworleans

I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK !!!!!

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Vermilioncore
I want to be dominated by a thick latina woman with thick thighs and have her facesit me and tonguekiss with her
Gross!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
do it man

• Love it
Luckily the Jews didn't steal my foreskin tho

• WTF
Reactions: BigBoy
So glad I still have my foreskin

• +1
BUT GIRLS DONT LIKE FORESKIN BRO!!

i want a domineering big tiddy goth gf

• Love it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
just restore, it’s 70-80% as good as intact penis

I see many normies coping with "muh no foreskin" as if it's gonna save them from inceldom.Fuck off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
I see many normies coping with "muh no foreskin" as if it's gonna save them from inceldom.Fuck off.
stop projecting just because you are incel

circumcision is a very bad thing, a legit crime, if you are circumcised you should restore. It’s literally like 70-80% of your pleasure gone

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
stop projecting just because you are incel

circumcision is a very bad thing, a legit crime, if you are circumcised you should restore. It’s literally like 70-80% of your pleasure gone
Bro I had normies irl tell me girls are gonna fuck them because they have no foreskin.

Bro I had normies irl tell me girls are gonna fuck them because they have no foreskin.
Idk what u mean but I can’t enjoy sex because of circumcision

I think i let it psychologically affect me and i am also a coomer but it makes the head much less sensitive

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4563
Idk what u mean but I can’t enjoy sex because of circumcision

I think i let it psychologically affect me and i am also a coomer but it makes the head much less sensitive
They have been brainwashed and they're all muslims who were circumsized at birth.
They think of anyone who hasn't been so as a weirdo.

• +1
They have been brainwashed and they're all muslims who were circumsized at birth.
wait brainwashed how?

my family is the same, yet none of them are devout lol

• +1
Your avi is creepy

wait brainwashed how?

my family is the same, yet none of them are devout lol
They're told it's normal by everyone here.I would suffer the same fate if not for my parents.

• +1
They're told it's normal by everyone here.I would suffer the same fate if not for my parents.
oh consider yourself very lucky then

i am restoring and it brings back a lot of sensitivity but not all

i can’t cum from sex or head due to this shit

• +1
oh consider yourself very lucky then

i am restoring and it brings back a lot of sensitivity but not all

i can’t cum from sex or head due to this shit
Gl.When I pull the foreskin back it hurts to touch the top.Can't imagine what's it's like for circumsized guys.

• JFL
Gl.When I pull the foreskin back it hurts to touch the top.Can't imagine what's it's like for circumsized guys.
brutal

enjoy your fully healthy well functioning penis

i have to cope even though i can occasionally get women i won’t enjoy it until i restore

i wonder how good restoring will actually feel.. I can’t believe this barbaric practice is fucking normalised

• +1
brutal

i have to cope even though i can occasionally get women i won’t enjoy it until i restore

i wonder how good restoring will actually feel.. I can’t believe this barbaric practice is fucking normalised
When do you think you're gonna regrow it fully?

When do you think you're gonna regrow it fully?
i am 17 now and around a month in

it will take anywhere from 2-6 years to fully be restored. But i think i will start to enjoy sex more every 3 months, a year later I should be at a point where the head of my penis doesn’t feel dull. I don’t feel much apart from the orgasm

The best way I can explain the difference is (i was circumcised at 8 so i remember how sensitive the head is) is that being intact is having someone tickle the bottom half of your foot, being circumcised is like running your fingers against the top of your foot (where it is not ticklish)

brutal

How do u restore foreskin?

How do u restore foreskin?

read my thread bro

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy