How well do u tan?

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I can go from literal pale basement skin to golden yellow NT surfer colored skin. Idk how, when I’m outside I can literally see my skin changing color (no, it’s not turning red). I also beta carotene maxxed and my finger tips are orange.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and PointOfNoReturn
I can go from literal pale basement skin to golden yellow NT surfer colored skin. Idk how, when I’m outside I can literally see my skin changing color (no, it’s not turning red). I also beta carotene maxxed and my finger tips are orange.
theory to become current gandy rather eat carrots bro

Dont do it youll age like gandy tan only with supplements

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Dont do it youll age like gandy tan only with supplements
The difference in how people treat u when ur literally glowing from a tan VS being death pale is night and day my friend

• +1
Reactions: fuckingtheuniverse
Im already naturally tanned all year round

• +1
The difference in how people treat u when ur literally glowing from a tan VS being death pale is night and day my friend
I understand that stuff but long term the cons outweighs the pros very easily

I was in sports(tried going pro) played out in the peak sun hours since i was like 6 or 7 i stopped around i was 19 thankfully i was able to get control of my skin back before it went to shit

• +1
Pale only looks bad when you lack red undertones
Im already naturally tanned all year round
big difference betwern tanned and brown, Ahmed

• Hmm...
I understand that stuff but long term the cons outweighs the pros very easily

I was in sports(tried going pro) played out in the peak sun hours since i was like 6 or 7 i stopped around i was 19 thankfully i was able to get control of my skin back before it went to shit
Dude many people go in the sun, get tanned all year round and age normally. Gandy is a fucking subhuman anomaly, u might as well expect to get cancer rather than age like that rat

Pale only looks bad when you lack red undertones
All depends on pheno. Pale on me i look like a nerd, meanwhile opposite when tanned

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
lmao stop trying to status failo white skin

white skin = rich, porcelain white, high class, from best race

brown skin = poor, dirty, dull, low class, ethnic scum

porcelain white isnt basement skin colour, its white peoples natural skin colour even if they go outside. only way they turn browner is by working outside or sitting in the sun for 100s of hours in a hot country

• Hmm...
white skin = rich, porcelain white, high class, from best race
Bro where do u live? This is only true in shitskin countries like india probably. In europe if ur pale, ur just seen as unhealthy or u don’t leave ur house ever

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Bro where do u live? This is only true in shitskin countries like india probably. In europe if ur pale, ur just seen as unhealthy or u don’t leave ur house ever
why would avoiding skin cancer make you unhealthy?

tanning is extremely unhealthy and ages you

and even if u do leave ur house youll still be pale cos thats our natural beautiful skin colour. only way u change ur skkkin browner is tanning for hours in hot countries or sunbeds.

• Hmm...
I tan very slowly, but when I am outside enough in the sun I like the colour that my skin shifts too.

Before I was outside a lot this summer I looked so disgustinlgy subhuman, looked like a soulless ghost. Now I am slightly tanned, maybe light brown, I wish I would have tanned more.

Just a lie made up to keep people sick.

Cut out sunscreen, alcohol and other aging products and tan all year round (be outside when the sun is out) and you won't age your skin.

• +1

and even if u do leave ur house youll still be pale cos thats our natural beautiful skin colour. only way u change ur skkkin browner is tanning for hours in hot countries or sunbeds.
44732006 A016 4F70 AB12 FCABBBCFCC7E
You utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43176, Deleted member 28610 and Reformed
Golden yellow skin, so you want to look rice?

• JFL
I can tan very very well but I don't want to because I'm scared of skin cancer and I like my skin colour as it is now.

• +1

Hasn’t nothing to do with health. If anything SMV =/ health. For example having lots of muscle isn’t healthy either, but it’s seen as attractive, health is cope