title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
15 tinder slays in a year is my highest

15 tinder slays in a year is my highest

you are a faggot for using tinder in the uk lmao. most of them are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I only get obese female matches that never respond to me.
Untitled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
get a decent number of matches and some cute ones but normally convo goes dead. Ill probably slay this cute curry girl from tinder quite soon

One match in 100 swipes probably. Always ghosted. Only tried for a week tho

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
do well, refuse to swipe fat girls too but holy shit are there so many fat girls on this app
Newtinder

slayed 24 in a year
but that was 3 years ago

1match in india

i get 2000-3000 matches in 1 week with plus in the uk but man, there are so many fucking subhumans.
too many fat chicks on the app, i dont see too many ugly girls though, guess it depends on their algorithm.

too many fat chicks on the app, i dont see too many ugly girls though, guess it depends on their algorithm.

it is becaue most of the girls in the uk are ugly landwhales, not tinders fault bro. do it in the netherlands and you will see the difference

it is becaue most of the girls in the uk are ugly landwhales, not tinders fault bro. do it in the netherlands and you will see the difference
chavs are yeah, but im very selective with my swipes so idk i guess tinders algorithm stopped showing me that many.

chavs are yeah, but im very selective with my swipes so idk i guess tinders algorithm stopped showing me that many.

yeah your elo could be high tbh

• JFL
Reactions: lookism refugee
In the UK i get next to nothing.. in other countries i do 'OK'

Slayed 6 in this year, and the 6th is now my gf

I was hopping from city to city on the train and staying 1 day but i got matches for sure couldn't meet anyone though

I met Christina on the train though :feelsbadman:

I was hopping from city to city on the train and staying 1 day but i got matches for sure couldn't meet anyone though

I met Christina on the train though :feelsbadman:

was she hot

never matcehd

Fat. Land. Whales.

• +1
Reactions: lookism refugee
So bad that I deleted my profile and uninstalled. I've probably gotten like 20 matches in 2 years. All of them were either repulsive or just didn't bother replying.

I see some bragging going on in here.

Not that great but I do decent on hot or not 4 matches per day boyos. Tinder sucks smh