How white women cope with shitskin baby ?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
I mean how can u cope with ur shitskin kid ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and try2beme
Ask my future wife 😈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 27987, try2beme and 1 other person
brown skin is better than pale skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
white female love exotic off spring

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 23558, try2beme and 7 others
I mean how can u cope with ur shitskin kid ?
Tf? White women get off on having babies darker than them. It feeds their do-gooder motherly instinct to care about the low status shits of the world. Only ethnic women feel insecure about this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 14262 and 8 others
Tf? White women get off on having babies darker than them. It feeds their do-gooder motherly instinct to care about the low status shits of the world. Only ethnic women feel insecure about this
I'd killy my kid if he would be shitsksin or asian.
My kid should look like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and slavicpsycho
I’m gonna end up having a half white kid and then as I enroll him in high school sports watch him absolutely mog the living shit out of me by with zero effort

I know every dad dreams of their son surpassing them but my god I’m gonna rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Only men think this way. Fathers want their kid to resemble them as it assures the offspring is theirs.

You do realize too that a kid can look like you and be a different color? People can resemble other even if different races

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GetShrekt and falcon1
Theyre too dumb to realize what they’ve done

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Then breed people of your nation. Imagine being an incel and breeding gooks and expecting full Nordic White babies or Curries to become Mayos

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Imagine having angelic features like light skin, coloured eyes and blonde hair and then not transferring those over to your offspring and instead spawning an ugly dark creature. Deep down they have to feel some level of disappointment.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 27987 and StuntmanMike
Imagine having angelic features like light skin, coloured eyes and blonde hair and then not transferring those over to your offspring and instead spawning an ugly dark creature. Deep down they have to feel some level of disappointment.
They don't think the same way you do

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
I have seen Gook women with White partners wishing their kids turn White and the disappointment when the kid looks like Jackie Chan jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Maybe these features look good on women but why do you think is it that white women want darker cock? Because these are feminine features that make men look like a cuck (blonde hair, pale cumskin). All white women want to submit to dark triad chad and carry their offspring like the good sluts they are

Deep down??? More like surface level

then cure that yellow fever you coomer and go breed your own women.

Maybe these features look good on women but why do you think is it that white women want darker cock? Because these are feminine features that make men look like a cuck (blonde hair, pale cumskin). All white women want to submit to dark triad chad and carry their offspring like the good sluts they are
Shitskin fantasies