How wide is your shoulder bone to shoulder bone length

WBC323

WBC323

Diamond
Mine is around 17 inches, am i a doomed framecel?

how tf am i supossed to measure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WBC323
My shoulder bones? Like 15 inches. I have a 16.5 inch bideltoid at 6'1". Jfl, over.

My shoulder bones? Like 15 inches. I have a 16.5 inch bideltoid at 6'1". Jfl, over.
God, i thought it was over for me having 17 inches shoulder bones and 18.5 bideltoid at same height. Do you gymmax?

God, i thought it was over for me having 17 inches shoulder bones and 18.5 bideltoid at same height. Do you gymmax?
Rarely, I've had a membership for a while but haven't gone in weeks because I'm get extreamly insecure of my terrible frame among other bad traits.

I’m 17 inches at 5’11

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Oculorum
Rarely, I've had a membership for a while but haven't gone in weeks because I'm get extreamly insecure of my terrible frame among other bad traits.
Well, you can only make it better by going to the gym, so my sugesstion is to go no matter what, and try that windmill shit, it could help

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Just lol at this thread. The proper measurement, that everyone cares about and matters is the bideltoid width.

According to your thread mine is 17 inches at 6ft 1. My bideltoid is slightly more than 19 inches (skinnymaxxed rn, no muscle).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035 and Deleted member 2846
Well, you can only make it better by going to the gym, so my sugesstion is to go no matter what, and try that windmill shit, it could help
I didn't measure correctly, my shoulder bone width is actually 16 inches, but my bideltoid is still 16.5. Still over regardless.

My bideltoid is 19.5” 6’ 145lbs
Biacromial: 17”

• +1
17" is 95th percentile.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and WBC323
17" is 95th percentile.
I have 15.5 from end of clavicle to end of clavicle bone, and it's ending and it's 17 from ending of shoulder bone to shoulder bone, i really doubt i am 95th percentile, but hey

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I have 16 from end of clavicle to end of clavicle bone, and it's ending and it's 17 from ending of shoulder bone to shoulder bone, i really doubt i am 95th percentile, but hey
For the clavicles themselves, the biacromial, 16" is about average and 17" is 95th percentile.

For your bideltoid it's a little different. 17" would be significantly below average.

For the clavicles themselves, the biacromial, 16" is about average and 17" is 95th percentile.

For your bideltoid it's a little different. 17" would be significantly below average.
Actually i have around 15- 15.5 bicromal, i hope i measured the right bone as it's around the middle of my shoulder and have 18.5 bidelt. I actually felt happy for a min, truth is allways sadder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Actually i have around 15- 15.5 bicromal, i hope i measured the right bone as it's around the middle of my shoulder and have 18.5 bidelt. I actually felt happy for a min, truth is allways sadder
Your bideltoid is actually average. Could be indicative of higher body fat or muscle mass. Your biacromial isn't great but it's not irretrievable

• +1