antony 726

antony 726

Solstice
3E91EA29 6659 40B4 94EB 2323B716BA8E
542D5E03 6975 4BA4 A746 BEFD3BA7B3F8

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Disgusting philtrum

he wouldnt say that to ian somehander though ,hes got the same as yours except his facial hair is well kept urs looks shitty

because he is chad u overlook his philtrum
his lower third is fine he should just ian somehandermaxx his philtrum isnt death tier

• Love it
Reactions: antony 726
in other words dont ever call his philtrum disgusting retard

• Love it
Extremely wide at the gonions but your jaw is steep so it appears narrower

• +1
Ofc his coloring Mog everything
coloring is a easy softmaxx u can dye brows dye hair get colored eyes, lipstick for red lips and u can even whiten ur skin or tan it with mt2 or a good fake tan, coloring is easy as fuck, u can even hide redness w some bb cream

coloring is a easy softmaxx u can dye brows dye hair get colored eyes, lipstick for red lips and u can even whiten ur skin or tan it with mt2 or a good fake tan, coloring is easy as fuck, u can even hide redness w some bb cream
Lipstick lmaoooo

• JFL
Reactions: ltsOver
Asshole stop fucking coping it is obviously sub5 tier now keep sucking his dick dalit
the only reason why i insulted u is because u insulted his philtrum ur the asshole for coming at something he didnt ask for the question was about his jaw retard

Lipstick lmaoooo
if u apply a little bit like burt bees in non faggotery level like clavicular and other does in this forum itll look good and not detectable keep laughing this is why some mog and some dont yall call everything gay

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
if u apply a little bit like burt bees in non faggotery level like clavicular and other does in this forum itll look good and not detectable keep laughing this is why some mog and some dont yall call everything gay
A little bit of lipstick is why some mog and some dont ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
the only reason why i insulted u is because u insulted his philtrum ur the asshole for coming at something he didnt ask for the question was about his jaw retard
Holy fuck you're an abused dog now stop replying to me fag

His philtrum is fucking terrible it needed to be mentioned

• +1
Holy fuck you're an abused dog now stop replying to me fag
u cant reply to me because you know im right so you try to insult me again jfl kys

His philtrum is fucking terrible it needed to be mentioned
No it didnt have to and its not ''fucking terrible'' u have no idea what an actually bad philtrum looks like do you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726 and dervw4cenks
No it didnt have to and its not ''fucking terrible'' u have no idea what an actually bad philtrum looks like do you
Nigga are you serious? How much worse does it get than OP's? Are you gonna post a fucking clinically deformed person or something to show what an "actually bad philtrum" is?

• JFL
Extremely wide at the gonions but your jaw is steep so it appears narrower
Ohhh u mean the Downgrowth stuff
And yeah it’s really wide at start but it get narrower at the end
Maybe it will grow in puberty years

Op legit got told he looked like the grinch like 3 times when he posted his face for a rate lmaoo. Why did they call him that if it's not his philtrum

• +1
Nigga are you serious? How much worse does it get than OP's? Are you gonna post a fucking clinically deformed person or something to show what an "actually bad philtrum" is?
? what does that have to do with me u guys are just talking like his philtrum is 3 meters lmfao his philtrum is not that brutal, thats the point

• +1
Isn’t philtrum to chin ratio have to be ideal mine is 2

• Hmm...
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Just shut the fuck up man it is clearly terrible, I bet you also have this dogshit feature and keep coping.

Isn’t philtrum to chin ratio have to be ideal mine is 2
Philtrum can make or break the harmony, I haven't seen your full face but 99% it will look like shit correlated with the other features

Just shut the fuck up man it is clearly terrible, I bet you also have this dogshit feature and keep coping.

Why are u talking to me still when u told me to stop talking to you u are truly retarded go buy a rope already you've got a big mouth , if anything by ur name i think its actually you whos coping youre probably the sub5 here projecting

Philtrum can make or break the harmony, I haven't seen your full face but 99% it will look like shit correlated with the other features
i saw his face he looks legit like ian somehander but a malnourished version of him, im sure if he softmaxx probably he'll look exactly like him

yeah no joke he look like him , i am making a morph of his face that he can softmaxx to look like, ill send it to him and then hell be handsome af

• +1
yeah no joke he look like him , i am making a morph of his face that he can softmaxx to look like, ill send it to him and then hell be handsome af
NO bro i saw his face already. Im saying wtf to what you said