How will Finns react to the sight of a Celtic Mogger?

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I'm going to Finland soon, will Finns have ever seen a Celtic mogger before?

@negativetiltedheart
@maxxmclooks
@Lokki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, MoggerGaston, try2beme and 9 others
Celtic bulls mog, we're the purest whites on Earth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Jova, MoggerGaston and 4 others
well i mean we had the vikings visit us couple times so if u pull up with a spear and shield with runes on it, people will prolly get just massive flashbacks and run away

IMG 0059

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, TechnoBoss, the BULL and 1 other person
to where in finland are u going to?

Nothing. You will get few lols and thats it. Most people dont give single digit. Finnish people are not very ongoing people like Usa, Canada or Australia. Random people will not talk with u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded?, MoggerGaston and 3 others
to where in finland are u going to?
Helsinki

Nothing. You will get few lols and thats it. Most people dont give single digit. Finnish people are not very ongoing people like Usa, Canada or Australia. Random people will not talk with u.
Maybe I will force some convo upon people, ask them if they'll take a picture for me and whatnot

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded?, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Helsinki

Maybe I will force some convo upon people, ask them if they'll take a picture for me and whatnot
How do celtics look

Give an example pls

Helsinki

90% will say no. They will get very unfcomy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Lokki
when you step foot in the finland airport you will just get mogged instantly and realise your average lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded?, Lokki and 2 others
The reaction will be as if you have taken an invisibility potion

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Imretarded?, MoggerGaston and 2 others
there's celts all over finland and norway mayne, they've been there for fucking centuries.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jova, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
How do celtics look

Give an example pls
one distinct feature celts tend to have is very low-set nasal roots creating a notch between the brow and the nose.

you also see this in asians and africans but they lack projection in the lower part of the nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, BrahminBoss and ltsOver
Like video related @Crisick @ascension @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Jova, MoggerGaston and 6 others
You're going to mog 9 out of 10 people you come across

How are your dating profiles at this point you visited many places should have enough Life experience proof and looks to be among the top guys in OLD

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
How are your dating profiles at this point you visited many places should have enough Life experience proof and looks to be among the top guys in OLD
Yo bull

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
this, 100%

the stereotype is true, except then drunk, then it flips around

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and negativetiltedheart
when you step foot in the finland airport you will just get mogged instantly and realise your average lol
I got mogged by a Finnish Chad a few months ago so I'm expecting the worst
what is the reason for your visit
A holiday and to assess the looks level of the foids to see if they look the same as I perceive them through a screen

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and maxxmclooks
Finns have pheno between these extremes

33opajdklg

F1edd91549449962b86752800f749655

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Manletmachine and trueceI
I got mogged by a Finnish Chad a few months ago so I'm expecting the worst

A holiday and to assess the looks level of the foids to see if they look the same as I perceive them through a screen
how long are u staying?

maybe i have some celtic blood in me, my nasal root is low ash:feelsgood:
if you live along the coast you probably have some admixture.

I also have it but not because of celtic admixture, you can also get it from asian or african admixture.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
if you live along the coast you probably have some admixture.

I also have it but not because of celtic admixture, you can also get it from asian or african admixture.
phd in human genetics

1 week
Do you have any suggestions for places to visit?
pretty much everything relevant is in helsinki, except nature and wilderness, but idk if u are interested in that

but lmk if u come to tampere i’ll come to mogg u, its like 1,5h train ride from helsinki

pretty much everything relevant is in helsinki, except nature and wilderness, but idk if u are interested in that

but lmk if u come to tampere i’ll come to mogg u, its like 1,5h train ride from helsinki
I can come to Tampere. I was considering visiting a neighbouring city anyway since I'm there for a decent amount of time

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I can come to Tampere. I was considering visiting a neighbouring city anyway since I'm there for a decent amount of time
awesoome, we can meet up:feelsgood:

btw, we have this big celebration next weekend, the midsummer fest, its like as big as the new years eve, but lot of people go to their summer cottages etc. but there will still be a lot of people going out in the cities, fyi if u are interested in slaying

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I'm going to Finland soon, will Finns have ever seen a Celtic mogger before?

@negativetiltedheart
@maxxmclooks
@Lokki
Finland has appeal moggers but zero bone moggers, our cheekbones are the only good part about our facial bones

If you have teramogger bones finnish girls will be drooling all over you and you wont leave anyone for us

Atleast you will be in Helsinki and not In my and maxxmclook's city, so our women wont be stolen:bigbrain:

Finland has appeal moggers but zero bone moggers, our cheekbones are the only good part about our facial bones
I could've swore it was the opposite
Finns have the highest amount of Hunther Gatherer DNA remaining based on something I seen
I've been looking through the instas of Finn foids and I feel like they have ergonomic faces with volumous cheekbones as you've mentioned but the rest of their bones seem decent too
I always had the idea that the males had strong bones but were failoed by coloring and lack of refinement

If you have teramogger bones finnish girls will be drooling all over you and you wont leave anyone for us
Celts are the epitome of having a lack of facial bones but still maintaining appeal based on good features, I wont be bone mogging anyone except maybe in the chin department.

Atleast you will be in Helsinki and not In my and maxxmclook's city, so our women wont be stolen:bigbrain:
I'll be in Tampere as well, you cannot hide

• Woah
Reactions: Lokki
4 is Chad

So basically north atlantid?
Celts can fall under the umbrella of a term I coined as "Celtantid"
You will have north Atlantids like Bomer and Somerhalder who aren't Celts however

Celts can fall under the umbrella of a term I coined as "Celtantid"
You will have north Atlantids like Bomer and Somerhalder who aren't Celts however
So delon is not north atlantid?

So delon is not north atlantid?
He's not exclusively North Atlantid
He's a Celt and Celtantid but it's fine to label him as North Atlantid according to the rules I made up

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I'll be in Tampere as well, you cannot hide
Please dont come here, you will mog the shit out of me:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

ill just avoid going to downtown for a while so I wont get mogged by you:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I could've swore it was the opposite
Finns have the highest amount of Hunther Gatherer DNA remaining based on something I seen
I've been looking through the instas of Finn foids and I feel like they have ergonomic faces with volumous cheekbones as you've mentioned but the rest of their bones seem decent too
I always had the idea that the males had strong bones but were failoed by coloring and lack of refinement
Agree, but from what I've seen from people my age is that those who are clearly finnish, like atleast 95% finnish genes and same pheno as mine usually tend to have unbelievable cheekbones while usually having a recessed chin area

Thats atleast what I've noticed from people with the same pheno as mine which is really brutal, I was destined to be a mogger but my chin area got ruined by genes:feelscry:

• +1
awesoome, we can meet up:feelsgood:
Yay, .org meetup:popcorn::popcorn:

can I come too?
btw, we have this big celebration next weekend, the midsummer fest, its like as big as the new years eve, but lot of people go to their summer cottages etc. but there will still be a lot of people going out in the cities, fyi if u are interested in slaying
fr, its the best time for slaying. Middle of the summer, everyone gets drunk asf, most people go swimming that day which means almost naked girls, and the sun shines literally through the whole day

Even im getting to slay, im meeting this blonde foid that day:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and maxxmclooks
I'm half Irish and tall and darker featured, we have a similar pheno if I remember your pics from .net right. Legit blonde Nordic women like me way, way, way more than any other pheno on average. I think it's an opposites attract thing, the combination of features, me (and maybe you) with the right blonde woman would 99.99% would turn up legit model tier O'Pry/Cavill looking sons. Honestly man, don't waste your time with anything else.

• Woah
I'm half Irish and tall and darker featured, we have a similar pheno if I remember your pics from .net right. Legit blonde Nordic women like me way, way, way more than any other pheno on average. I think it's an opposites attract thing, the combination of features, me (and maybe you) with the right blonde woman would 99.99% would turn up legit model tier O'Pry/Cavill looking sons. Honestly man, don't waste your time with anything else.
I have surgerymaxxed since my pics on .net
I haven't had enough encounters with blonde nordic women to assess their level of attraction to me, this trip will be a good test
I have put a lot of thought into what kind of foids would give me the best chance of creating mogger sons (made a thread on it) and finding girls with opposite features to balance mine out seems like the best choice in theory which is why I like compact faced girls