How will gymcels cope?

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
EC50684B 7621 4527 AFDC 07FB007B8CE0

I found this on David Laid’s Instagram comments...brutal face pill. Despite him having top 0.0001% body, foids still prefer his face JFL. It is over if you think you will have the same appeal as someone with a pretty boy face just through gymceling.
0A259E87 2DF0 4DDF A253 F178914003F0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Danish_Retard, Lev Peshkov and 13 others
i know it's shocking men could do something they enjoy and for themselves and not just for female attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raddemon, Deleted member 7753, MusicMaxxingMidget and 16 others
same when I went to gym and worked out I got ripped as fuck with abs

I never got a girlfriend then and I haven't now either

when you are ugly as me there is no hope

having a face as ugly and subhuman as mine that is recessed unattractive piece of garbage deformed subhuman ugly piece of trash then you know its over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Britishlooksmaxxer, SadnessWYJ and 11 others
Thats just online
IRL girls like nice bodies
A good face is more valued though

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, PYT and NVRH
Thats just online
Cope x1000. Females prefer purely genetics over hard work.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
Thats just online

Some JBs like to "hate" ripped muscular body and prefer manga skinny guys

But then they hit 18-20.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
That pic reminds me of the fallen soldier @RODEBLUR

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others

Well they don't have the eye to say if it's hard work or not.

But y they prefer when it looks somewhat effortless.

Like Fight Club Pitt.

Reminds me this questionnaire about ideal male body type.

I wanna say cope. + It was in 2011 so...

Capture dcran 2020 09 11  030010

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
ya but a good body can help u slay normie girls instead of settling for sub human

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
If you're going gym purely for females you're doing something wrong man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, MewingJBP and Taylorswift
Well they don't have the eye to say if it's hard work or not.

But y they prefer when it looks somewhat effortless.

Like Fight Club Pitt.
What do you mean they don’t have the eye? By purely genetics, I mean they value a goodlooking face far more than a shredded body.

What do you mean they don’t have the eye? By purely genetics, I mean they value a goodlooking face far more than a shredded body.

Oh I thought u said they value a good looking natural body (looks natural = purely genetics) over a shredded one.
Ofc face is king.

THIS^
Never say to a girl that you go to gym everyday or even once a week, because they will subconsciously assume that you are ugly or got bad genetics. In some way they get repulsed by gym-goers imo.

gymcelling should be about getting stronger and learning how to fight, dominating other men will get their pussies wet far more than your "aesthetic" physique ever would

bodybuilding is for oldcels and homos

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Taylorswift
Yes 1 comment from some PSL3 beaner means so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Dont look at what women say, look at what they do.
Alot of girls pretend they dont like muscular physiques due to their own insecurity or laziness to have a fitness lifestyle
They are lying to you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Taylorswift
Dont look at what women say, look at what they do.
Alot of girls pretend they dont like muscular physiques due to their own insecurity or laziness to have a fitness lifestyle
They are lying to you.
80% of David Laid’s appeal comes from his face. I also have yet to see this myth of females lying about liking guys who are fit. As far as I have seen, they despise guys with a beer gut or bitch tits.

Last edited:
80% of David Laid’s appeal comes from his physique. I also have yet to see this myth of females lying about liking guys who are fit. As far as I have seen, they despise guys with a beer gut or bitch tits.
If you havent seen or heard this "myth" you havent talked to many females IRL, either that or they werent honest with you, simple as that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
If you havent seen or heard this "myth" you havent talked to many females IRL, either that or they werent honest with you, simple as that
Females from my age range (16-19) always keep talking about how hot abs are, etc. Maybe middle aged roasties say this but who cares about them.

Females from my age range (16-19) always keep talking about how hot abs are, etc. Maybe middle aged roasties say this but who cares about them.
Keep coping. 80% of his appeal comes from him being a pretty boy.
80% of David Laid’s appeal comes from his physique. I also have yet to see this myth of females lying about liking guys who are fit. As far as I have seen, they despise guys with a beer gut or bitch tits.

You're contradicting yourself, which one is it

You're contradicting yourself, which one is it
Holy shit at your IQ. I said that 80% of David Laid’s appeal comes from his pretty boy face. His body is just icing on the cake. His appeal would definitely decrease if he were a bloated subhuman, that’s just logical thinking.

Holy shit at your IQ. I said that 80% of David Laid’s appeal comes from his pretty boy face. His body is just icing on the cake. His appeal would definitely decrease if he were a bloated subhuman, that’s just logical thinking.
You said 80% comes from his pretty boy face, then in your next post you said 80% of the appeal comes from his physique
Either you are trolling, or drunk or just low IQ

You said 80% comes from his pretty boy face, then in your next post you said 80% of the appeal comes from his physique
Either you are trolling, or drunk or just low IQ
Shit, I fucked up tbh. Thanks for correcting me. I edited it.

to be fair, he does look a bit extreme
DGPsAGnV0AAQ7Zn

natty bodies with top tier genetics mog
Profile mag 996x562
077 Chris Weidman vs Yoel Romero0

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Danish_Retard
i know it's shocking men could do something they enjoy and for themselves and not just for female attention

Fuck, so much cope that I started accepting that 5'10 is a good height

he looks extreme cuz he's juiced to the gills

also lol'd @ romero being natty
dude i guarantee you that if he's ever taken anything he's at least not on anything since he joined the ufc. overly athletic people like him build muscle very easily.

dude i guarantee you that if he's ever taken anything he's at least not on anything since he joined the ufc. overly athletic people like him build muscle very easily.

passing drug tests don't mean shit he's almost in his mid 40s I bet he's at least on trt