stfu black women on twitter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6128, ItsOver.com and 11 others
@RetardSubhuman thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
imagine getting destroyed by a FUCKING GINGER

I've noticed whites seem to win a lot of street/school fights when the numbers are equal. The current best fighters are either white or Hispanic especially in boxing. Also Russians are taking over UFC rn

Over for BBCs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15099, Lihito and 4 others
Screenshot 20211103 205619

SVN 002537 Canelo alvarez

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, TsarTsar444, Deleted member and 4 others
easy mistake idk anyone other than blacks who listen to chief keef unless they are a wigga
THESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA, OH AND YOU KNOW IT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
The guy in the back b like

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ItsOver.com, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
I've noticed whites seem to win a lot of street/school fights when the numbers are equal. The current best fighters are either white or Hispanic especially in boxing. Also Russians are taking over UFC rn

Over for BBCs
ethnics never fight fair though.

In the netherlands it's known they hunt like hyenas and will fight you 5v1. If you find a lone ethnic and he is not affraid of your intimidations, he is 100% of the time carrying a knife and preparing to use it on you if he's losing the fistfight.

It's why I don't socialize with ethnics anymore, too many experiences like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, fras and 2 others

Over for BBCs
Cope. Pound for pound blacks hit harder than any other race. Whites usually size mog tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface and Looks234
wheat waffles going hard

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, LooksmaxxHopeful, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Scandinavians now:

If you find a lone ethnic and he is not affraid of your intimidations, he is 100% of the time carrying a knife and preparing to use it on you if he's losing the fistfight.

It's why I don't socialize with ethnics anymore, too many experiences like this.

Scandinavians then:
Images   2021 11 04T083043797

Go back to worshipping odin asap boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 15099
Gingers stay winning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Boldandbeautiful, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
ethnics never fight fair though.

In the netherlands it's known they hunt like hyenas and will fight you 5v1. If you find a lone ethnic and he is not affraid of your intimidations, he is 100% of the time carrying a knife and preparing to use it on you if he's losing the fistfight.

can confirm with refugees in canada do the same

Reminder that latinos solo all other races

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Lihito
Neither one of those faggots can fight. Congrats to the ginger for catching attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon charges by stomping on the nig's head and being retarded enough to publish this video online

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Lihito, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Gingers aren't white, thats why he fights like an animal, whites are too pure to fight like this. Jfl at ginger subhuman dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LooksmaxxHopeful
What's all this sh*t? There's all kinds of dudes out there who can beat some serious ass. I guarantee there are prissy little fags who can throw hands like Tyson. Don't ever underestimate a person. That's a weak mind that does.

Imagine getting your ass beat by a Brony. Bronies that could mop the floor with you exist OP. Don't think they don't.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Doober
What's all this sh*t? There's all kinds of dudes out there who can beat some serious ass. I guarantee there are prissy little fags who can throw hands like Tyson. Don't ever underestimate a person. That's a weak mind that does.

Imagine getting your ass beat by a Brony. Bronies that could mop the floor with you exist OP. Don't think they don't.
Lol when I was a teenager I learned the importance of counterstrikeing from boxing a Russian manlet with a jeet kun do background. The tiny little fuck would pick me apart with jabs and I was totally helpless. Couldn't touch him with a glove

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Over for BBCs
I don't think fighting ability has anything to do with race

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Over for BBCs
Most “Russians” in UFC are Dagestani or Chechen Muslims.

They don’t consider themselves Russian.

Anyway these street fights mean fuck all, if you get on the floor it’s over anyway. They’re all untrained pussies:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
:ROFLMAO: Its obvious that ginger hadn't had any real training either how he was fighting there.
Most people who street fight haven’t trained and just throw haymakers

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It's because trained fighters know better than to fight on concrete. It's why most vids posted online feature blacks, it's a low iq, low inhib activity.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and n0rthface
It's because trained fighters know better than to fight on concrete. It's why most vids posted online feature blacks, it's a low iq, low inhib activity.
True it’s very risky, if you hit your head you can easily die. One of my old friends killed someone like that.

I’ve fought in street fights before but only for self defence.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Yep its crazy how much better someone is at throwing punches efficiently etc. if they have trained for a while. Same thing with wrestling/grappling skills overcoming strength/size if that other person isn't trained. The few times I remember a really trained person getting their ass handed to them was when some guys trained in boxing/kickboxing didn't land that big blow initially and the other guys with a little bit of wrestling background just took them to the ground and pounded them into a pulp. I never understood with MMA out there now while those guys wouldn't learn basic grappling skills to try and at least make it hard to take them down by sprawling properly and the rest..

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and n0rthface